Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Guest Medic
it was yondaimes move. he was renown because of it. now you have tobi using it. kills the jutsu imo.
diffrent moves besides madara pretty muched killed yondy anyways
very similar.well, he didnt go out kill yondaime. lost the kuubi and failed.
still killed im regardlessi dont mind it tho but i can see another save saskue arc comming up

my manga tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____

save him from who? lolwhats this manga you speak of? your writing it?

it was yondaimes move. he was renown because of it. now you have tobi using it. kills the jutsu imo.
diffrent moves besides madara pretty muched killed yondy anyways
very similar.well, he didnt go out kill yondaime. lost the kuubi and failed.
still killed im regardlessi dont mind it tho but i can see another save saskue arc comming up

my manga tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____

save him from who? lolwhats this manga you speak of? your writing it?
madaraor even saving him from dyingn er thats the plan

Your Mangas gonna be sh*t tbhttttirl.Sorry.
i no :D
I Lied :D I just wanted to bump it to the first page. :D Sorry.
lmfaobut stilli need large letters for this one*deep breaths*gundam 00 just finishedthe epicness is lagannn levelf*ck*ng sick bare main characters got duppied ofhow can i wheel the f*ck*ng raw it was so sick

Just watched episode 59That was tooooo sick!And that crazy f*cking masked alterego finally putting in an appearance made the episode hot.
i wanted ichigo to lose imo he did byakuya actually pretty muche killed himbankai is disugsting tho
They did set it up kinda bait, itwas obvious the mask was comin out then but it was still very cool

Just watched episode 59That was tooooo sick!And that crazy f*cking masked alterego finally putting in an appearance made the episode hot.
i wanted ichigo to lose imo he did byakuya actually pretty muche killed himbankai is disugsting tho
They did set it up kinda bait, itwas obvious the mask was comin out then but it was still very cool
im not sure has what happend to aizen come 2 light yet?

im not sure has what happend to aizen come 2 light yet?
Nah but it looks like its comin Im try to watch episode 60 right now but keep getting bloody interrupted.