Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Its good indeed. not on dbz levels though. dbz was a classic.only 25 eps? you've got some good parts coming up..
Ok well maybe Im gettin ahead of myself but the 1st 25 of Bleach vs the 1st 25 of Dragonball z is a no brainer for me.But of course the everything after Nappa in DBZ owns everything Ive seen in Bleach so far but damn, I been stunned by bleach since episode 2.Just couldnt get into Naruto though, or that bendy dude in that other show

Guest Medic
Its good indeed. not on dbz levels though. dbz was a classic.only 25 eps? you've got some good parts coming up..
Ok well maybe Im gettin ahead of myself but the 1st 25 of Bleach vs the 1st 25 of Dragonball z is a no brainer for me.But of course the everything after Nappa in DBZ owns everything Ive seen in Bleach so far but damn, I been stunned by bleach since episode 2.Just couldnt get into Naruto though, or that bendy dude in that other show
Bleach will be much much better trust me on that. Naruto takes a bit mroe to get into, but it'll be worth it, its a good show/manga. From bendy dude, im assuming you mean bobobobobobobobo which is f*ck*ng sh*t imo.

Bleach will be much much better trust me on that. Naruto takes a bit mroe to get into, but it'll be worth it, its a good show/manga. From bendy dude, im assuming you mean bobobobobobobobo which is f*ck*ng sh*t imo.
I think by bendy dude he means luffy, his one about one piece i reckon

Guest haze-e
Bo Bo Bo = MoustacheLuffy = Bendy Dude = One Piece.

Nah he means one piece surely

yh watchin it on anime sentrole ended up downloadin alot of episodeswas just about to start watchin them, then i just had some sudden moment of clarity and cbaended up deleting all of themwill wash in the future.

Guest Medic
yh watchin it on anime sentrole ended up downloadin alot of episodeswas just about to start watchin them, then i just had some sudden moment of clarity and cbaended up deleting all of themwill wash in the future.
lol cant be true.

Guest Medic
Bun Anime Central, Subs>>>Dubs.Naruto is more interesting than Bleach right now but it moves soooo much slower which is probably why I prefer watching Bleach.
yh always subs over dubbed eps. By right now, you mean manga or anime? ive stopped watching both of the anime for a few months now.manga wise, both are pretty interesting. Bleach is better though atm. naruto spoiler killed it.