Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Guest Medic
Who are these guys?vx1aqd.jpg
Pain, leader of akatsuki.big spoiler.
Err...what... all of them?
yes. all of them. 1st one and last one are the commander pains if you will, the 4 others are soldierlike.iheartdubstep, you still havent answered my question.

Guest Medic
If you was a true Naruto fan, you'd know by know Pein is not in control of AkatsukiIt's actually...nah I won't spoil it for you actually, read back say 15 odd mangas
of course i know he's not in control, i dont need some big headed guy like yourself to tell me. tobi/madara is more of a owner that the leader.

Guest Medic
Death Note>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________________Bleach>>>NarutoHowever Naruto Manga>>>>>>>>>Bleach Manga atm.Unless a certain someone dies in tonights chapter. Im not even reading no spoilers this week coz i might start wileing out.
nah bleach is better. i read the naruto spoiler and it is sh*t. ARghgh! im not even gonna spoil it for you, just wait and see. all im saying is itachi come like enrico from rat race...

Guest haze-e
Where do you guys read your manga?im asuming its something you read not watch right?
www.onemanga.comFor me.And argh f*ck it Medic im reading it KMT. Blech went on stupid.I was expecting at least suttin sepcial for Kenpachi but no. They make him fight with the sword in two hands. Am i a d*ckhead. I waited all that time for man to fight like that. KMT.I swear if Itachi dies today/soon im gonna be pissed. Taking out two of the better characters so quickly like that is dumbness.

If you was a true Naruto fan, you'd know by know Pein is not in control of AkatsukiIt's actually...nah I won't spoil it for you actually, read back say 15 odd mangas
of course i know he's not in control, i dont need some big headed guy like yourself to tell me. tobi/madara is more of a owner that the leader.
How am I 'some big headed guy' though - ElaborateThe way you typed that last sentance fam it's like your confused if Tobi and Madara are the same person it seems..

Guest Medic
Err...what... all of them?
yes. all of them. 1st one and last one are the commander pains if you will, the 4 others are soldierlike.iheartdubstep, you still havent answered my question.
What question fam.?
previous name innit. haze, it was pretty poor. bankai would been much better. also how can telsa not die?! but now all the captain are here, should be interesting.itachi is gorrrnn. pissed.

Guest Medic
How am I 'some big headed guy' though - ElaborateThe way you typed that last sentance fam it's like your confused if Tobi and Madara are the same person it seems..
from your earlier posts, thats how you came across. well thats how they've been putting it across. but imo i think its madara bro who is tobi. tobi only ever said that he "has the power of madara".

Well Bleach and Naruto aren't that interesting to me as they used to be, but it's probably because they are long-running series. Death Note was probably the best I've seen so far. While on the subject of anime....someone recommend something relatively new please, just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (safe for that one qks) and I'm feelin for some more.
DUN KNOW THE GURREN LAGANN the level of epicness this anime is is stupid*looks at sig* :D:D:D anybody see the naruto n bleach spoilersitachi losesorochi easpes blink.gif n in bleachALL the captians have steped up to stop aizen

from your earlier posts, thats how you came across. well thats how they've been putting it across. but imo i think its madara bro who is tobi. tobi only ever said that he "has the power of madara".
Nah you know what it is, I can't stand people that talk about stuff they think they know..But you seem to know the low down on stuff so yeahTrue stories about the Tobi bit thoughAnd I actually made a mistake it was Madara Uchiha who created Akatsuki soWhat I think is that Tobi could of taken over from him once the Mangekyo kicked in for MadaraThus making Tobi leader, which if you cross reference that with Tobi being his brother - It seems logical

Guest Medic
Medic how can you write a 'spoiler' when the manga ain't even released Let alone translated yet.?If you genuinely have then what site do you use.?And I had no previous names on ViP - I came to this forum with the manga crown on already smile.gif
LOL for the self proclaimed king you dont know the main site where to get spoilers from. you can wait till tomorrow innit

Since I am the anime king of this forumIMO Naruto>>>>>Every other manga wrote since day dot
also everybody knows i know the most herefall back
I'll ask you the same question I got asked'What makes you think you have status'.?
buy actually reading and watching the most and owning a quite alot of manga aswelln if u watched as much anime or read enough manga u wudnt say naruto>>>>>>>>>>____

Medic how can you write a 'spoiler' when the manga ain't even released Let alone translated yet.?If you genuinely have then what site do you use.?And I had no previous names on ViP - I came to this forum with the manga crown on already smile.gif
LOL for the self proclaimed king you dont know the main site where to get spoilers from. you can wait till tomorrow innit
There are loads of spoiler sites though famSo you could read 10 so proclaimed 'endings' and make your own decision tbhOr you could wait for the official release and translation

Guest Medic
Since I am the anime king of this forumIMO Naruto>>>>>Every other manga wrote since day dot
I'll ask you the same question I got asked'What makes you think you have status'.?
from when it was only qks, me & haze in the manga thread we have 'status'anyways whats up with the status talk? "i know more than you" is very petty. all have read the same manga, and have different opinions thats all. i dont even wanna bred qks, but he knows his sh*t. got schooled by him a few times still.

There are loads of spoiler sites though famSo you could read 10 so proclaimed 'endings' and make your own decision tbhOr you could wait for the official release and translation
i dunno were u get your spoilers but i go same place medic goes n hes been LOOKING at the scans n reading confirimed trans

Guest Medic
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26931

A prime example of a boog spoiler..

the ones i check, on a very well known forum is confirmed. theres a guy who works at the pressing factory. he takes one, and scans it. He has always been right. name is hijimi or something like that.

buy actually reading and watching the most and owning a quite alot of manga aswelln if u watched as much anime or read enough manga u wudnt say naruto>>>>>>>>>>____
Maybe my abbreviation mislead youimo - in my opinionSo imo Naruto is better than most mangasYour opinion is obviously different from mine, which is fine

364490tf0.jpg355520od6.jpg356370px1.jpg善人ではなさそう。震えてるサスケの目をえぐろうとしたらそのまま力つきて倒れ込んだ感じだな目をとろうとしたら力つきてデコにトンして倒れ込んだ 目からずれただけ死闘に突然の幕。 何故!? 次号 サスケの勝利!へ!
More pics from MH, thanks to Kaze1028:023270at1.jpg019220ox6.jpg015489np6.jpg
BANG BANG REAL SPOILERS GANG