Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Guest Medic
Well since you've been school'd a few times MedicSchool me know...Can you recommend a reliable source for spoilersOn a wide variety of mangas.?
srsly fam what is up with the bold?naruto fan forums is the one i use, qks i know is on it aswell. only check it for bleach and naruto spoilers. it should have others aswell.

Guest Medic

holy f*ck! awakened being got ended differently!Miria is too sick!! that other girl, who was telling them where to hit seems interesting aswell. forgot her name. i heard claymore is switching from shonen monthly to weekly. hopefully its true biggrin.gif

holy f*ck! awakened being got ended differently!Miria is too sick!! that other girl, who was telling them where to hit seems interesting aswell. forgot her name. i heard claymore is switching from shonen monthly to weekly. hopefully its true :D
think it was tabithait better switch to weeklyat least its consitantunlike hellsing3 chapters in 5 monthsthe f*ck are they playing atm angry.gif u up on berserk? n hellsing?

Guest Medic

qks man, after getting some pathetic mock results im cutting down on the manga until exams are done. hellsing im on 40ish, berserk i just fell off, must be arround 220. just staying with bleach & nartuto for now.hellsing 3 chapters in 5 months?? wow.

bleach is goodits better to read the manga than watch the anime though
whats your take on the latest chapters revs?
i'm glad that Kenpaichi's fight is over but it was good. A lot of them were drawn out way too long but it was still enjoyable. I would love to see these fights animated though!

Guest djbmc

ppl who moan about things like fight scenes taking more than one episode in anime need to check out ghost in the Shell series, it's more western in its approach to storylines, as in there's an overall series plot but each episode has it's own story that is resolved by the end.

Guest haze-e
i'm glad that Kenpaichi's fight is over but it was good. A lot of them were drawn out way too long but it was still enjoyable. I would love to see these fights animated though!
Fight was dissapointing. I wanted a Bankai so i could sig it. Lol.Mayuri vs Szayel was good. Fight was jokes. Byakuya deading Zommari was ite aswell.I expected better though. As me and qks was just discussing, I hope to see the Vizards again soon.

qks man, after getting some pathetic mock results im cutting down on the manga until exams are done. hellsing im on 40ish, berserk i just fell off, must be arround 220. just staying with bleach & nartuto for now.hellsing 3 chapters in 5 months?? wow.
loooolberserk is to sickn hellsing ohmy.gif:D01.jpg02.jpgthen11.jpg12.jpg02-03.jpgARE U DUMB

Guest djbmc
loooolberserk is to sickn hellsing ohmy.gif:D01.jpg02.jpgthen11.jpg12.jpg02-03.jpgARE U DUMB
i can't figure out wot the f*ck is going on there.....

Fight was dissapointing. I wanted a Bankai so i could sig it. Lol.Mayuri vs Szayel was good. Fight was jokes. Byakuya deading Zommari was ite aswell.I expected better though. As me and qks was just discussing, I hope to see the Vizards again soon.
nah i'm glad he didn't Bankai. It would of totally killed what he was all about. I did find it amusing that he got his power from kendo, lol.Mayuri fight was quite creative in its ending. I was surprised smile.gifI reckon the vizards will return very very soon now that the fight is being taken to Ichigo's hometown. I want to see what these guys can do!