Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Just now, Seydou said:

That little message from Oda was emotional.

I hope he and us live through to finish this manga

Trust. Pairing this with my last post 20 years is a fucking long time. Hope to God he gets to finish.

2 hours ago, Haze-e said:

Was watching a vid the other day it was talking about his much cancellations jump have done and why. Shit is ruthless. It actually scared me into thinking it could happen to OP. Still their number one manga but numbers a constantly and consistently falling   

Only a matter of time before Boku no Academia takes over as the number 1. 

Bro some manga writer was saying that the average weekly manga writer has 3-5 hours spare time a week between publications. Bro that's 40 minutes a day to do just chill out and do what you want. No wonder the the Hunter X Hunter guy goes on monthly hiatus's, literally working yourself to death.

Manga industry is failing to adapt, how they don't translate their own shit, and do a subscription service ting yet is beyond me. It's mad though that Attack on titan is the number 2 selling manga and it's not even released on Jump, lol they must be kicking themselves on passing that up.

Yeah the life of a weekly writer is brutal. I dunni how editors over there expect it, and I dunno how people actually do it.

Literally living and dying for the job with those schedules and deadlines.

7 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Bro some manga writer was saying that the average weekly manga writer has 3-5 hours spare time a week between publications. Bro that's 40 minutes a day to do just chill out and do what you want. No wonder the the Hunter X Hunter guy goes on monthly hiatus's, literally working yourself to death.

Manga industry is failing to adapt, how they don't translate their own shit, and do a subscription service ting yet is beyond me. It's mad though that Attack on titan is the number 2 selling manga and it's not even released on Jump, lol they must be kicking themselves on passing that up.

This it's legitimately crazy, they expect a man to write and draw 20 full pages in good quality and then ink them it's beyond me.

Jump should do what the Koreans do with webtoons where they translate the shit themselves, legitimately most people don't buy manga they have to wait for volumes.

Do they not think people will want to read this shit weekly outside of japan

Make sure you guys go Japan if you're a fan of anime

One Piece World

Attack on Titan tower

Attack on titan rides

Gundam Cafes

Dragonball Z everywhere.   Easily the biggest Anime in Japan still.  Coming back from Japan i've realised i'm not a proper fan but just a J world fan.

On 7/13/2017 at 5:34 PM, LS said:

Make sure you guys go Japan if you're a fan of anime

One Piece World

Attack on Titan tower

Attack on titan rides

Gundam Cafes

Dragonball Z everywhere.   Easily the biggest Anime in Japan still.  Coming back from Japan i've realised i'm not a proper fan but just a J world fan.

cs

tokyo was like utopia or anime/manga fans. it's a shame that the 24/7 manga lounges didn't have any translated books otherwise i would of posted up in there for a day. 

/

man like haze, gattsu, badman, and heero. pure og's in here, good to see the dons are still around. hope you're all living good.

/

haven't been too plugged into the scene for the last few years. just been onto the bait stuff. cleared through attack on titan season 2 finally, FUCKING FIRE, but far too short of a season, the gap between 1st season and 2nd season had me fuming. i'm considering picking up the manga instead, worth it?

wasn't crazy about the naruto ending, i thought they could of done better with the sasuke fight but overall i was satisfied. boruto seems decent, but will let the eps build up and watch later.

few eps into rurouni no kenshin recently, decent so far. might go the distance on it.

• Upvote 1

OP getting a live action TV adaptation

giphy.gif

/

Big Mom is a fucking beast, lol @ the nimbus tek, bitch covered a couple miles in a instant :rofl:

Yonko level is no joke, I can feel a time skip coming soon because luffy is nowhere ready for ANY of the people he gonna have to throw arms with. Also Dogtooth saying luffy will be a problem in the future sorta hints at it too.

13 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Big Mom is a fucking beast, lol @ the nimbus tek, bitch covered a couple miles in a instant :rofl:

Yonko level is no joke, I can feel a time skip coming soon because luffy is nowhere ready for ANY of the people he gonna have to throw arms with. Also Dogtooth saying luffy will be a problem in the future sorta hints at it too.

On 2015-5-22 at 10:35 PM, Haze-e said:

Loooool. Haven't read the grown Naruto. Guess I'll give it a pass.

One Piece>>>>>

Seriously. Oda>>>>>

Feel like there will be another time skip after a few more islands. Even Luffy at this level cannot touch Kaido/Blackbeard/Probably Big Mom/Aokiji and a lot of others I expect him to come across soon enough. Especially Kaido.

Knew from 2015. Yonko level is fucked. Look how quickly Shanks went from fighting Blackbeard to the war. Kaido jumping from Sky Island. Big Moms "Sickness"

Worst generation>>>

But Yonkos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I forgot Big Mom already took out Kidd Pirates.

• 3 weeks later...

I got like 10chapters left to catchup to the manga. I like it. 

Different to Naruto though in the sense Naruto was very pally pallg let's work together. This is more imma be the best you man are shit.

Bakougou though>>>>