Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

4 hours ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Amazing art. 

Through the years i've wondered why these man don't just do the whole series.

Lets see if Super will let Vegeta be the 1 to take the shine.

They fucked up making Goku too strong too quickly

I think his power up will put him on par with kaoiken x20

1 hour ago, Haze-e said:

I'm not even at the last chapter yet but its defo a constant read ATM. Loving the twists.

Haven't watched but have in my list ready to go.

12 episodes in to Psycho Pass, such a sick show, one of them ones where from episode 1 it's lit.

Gonna jump into promised neverland now.

48 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

12 episodes in to Psycho Pass, such a sick show, one of them ones where from episode 1 it's lit.

Gonna jump into promised neverland now.

Actually I lied. I have started this a while back need to jump back on. I was looking for a Cyberpunk style Anime and it was recommended.

I'm up to the part where they go to her high school friends virtual link up to find the other dude but they clock onto her. (Didn't wanna say toooooo much coz I can't remember if its after ep 12)

But yeah sick sick Anime.

£4.99

i'm getting good value out of it now. Only used to watch really bait things but recently i've been exploring the library and finding some good stuff, got so much shit on my queue list.

Also jumping a lot of stuff they're simulcasting straight from japan which doesn't seem to be on any of the pirate places.

4 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

£4.99

i'm getting good value out of it now. Only used to watch really bait things but recently i've been exploring the library and finding some good stuff, got so much shit on my queue list.

Also jumping a lot of stuff they're simulcasting straight from japan which doesn't seem to be on any of the pirate places.

yeah i might cop. I'm watching psycho-pass now.

got any recommendations for a sick anime? i'm trying to jump back on but there's so many options don't know where to start. Just got up to date with attack on titan, which i thought was amazing  

Hunter

14 hours ago, o-guy said:

yeah i might cop. I'm watching psycho-pass now.

got any recommendations for a sick anime? i'm trying to jump back on but there's so many options don't know where to start. Just got up to date with attack on titan, which i thought was amazing  

Hunter x hunter

monster 

k project

Gundam iron blooded orphans 

full metal alchemist brotherhood 

Tokyo Ghoul

my hero academia 

Noragami

seven deadly sins

Code geass 

hajime no ippo  (still haven’t finished this ffs)

monster isn’t for everyone but it’s a sick psychological thriller. Hunter x hunter starts slow but it’s a great show, top 5 shonen easy.

11 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Hunter

Hunter x hunter

monster 

k project

Gundam iron blooded orphans 

full metal alchemist brotherhood 

Tokyo Ghoul

my hero academia 

Noragami

seven deadly sins

Code geass 

hajime no ippo  (still haven’t finished this ffs)

monster isn’t for everyone but it’s a sick psychological thriller. Hunter x hunter starts slow but it’s a great show, top 5 shonen easy.

:o