Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Im vex I just got to episode 33 and I was thinking to myself "Finally a Japanese anime that focuses on the main characters and doesnt pan back to those donuts that are watching whats going on" like in dragonball z.I must have jinxed it tho cos here I am wacthin Ichigo's sisters and that flippin monkey spanker that goes "Bwahahahaha"God I wanna slap him so bad!

Im vex I just got to episode 33 and I was thinking to myself "Finally a Japanese anime that focuses on the main characters and doesnt pan back to those donuts that are watching whats going on" like in dragonball z.I must have jinxed it tho cos here I am wacthin Ichigo's sisters and that flippin monkey spanker that goes "Bwahahahaha"God I wanna slap him so bad!
filler episode!!!

Guest Medic
for naruto anime headsi come bringing spoilers
Threesome scene XD12060128437433b54yp4.jpg1206012882202f63bts5.jpg
1206013069938e0c0.jpgHow does it feel Yamato?
ohh andrgvw45.jpgaizen vs yammaotorite im off to work
yo who fak are those other espada? I only recognise 2-3 people in that pic?
i havent read the spoilers, but im guessing they are the espadas fraccions. Aizen vs Yammamoto?? sick! man i wanna see Gin dead Hitsugaya once and for all. Tousen is just a prick, hoping fox captain kills him.old guy 1st espada for sure now, in front of the pack, halibel to his right ie 2nd. im tempted to read the spoilers!! but ill allow it for now.@Davicious skip ALL fillers! really they just make you angry.

Guest Medic

most of the fights were happening simultaneously, but yeah he should be out by now. maybe hes already out of that dimension, just not in HM. might be in the real world or SS, a longshot but still possibly. i dont see how the captains will handle the top 3, when ichigo couldnt manage to cut ulquiorra in Vizard mode. Not to say that the captains wont be stronger than ichigo, but its hard to imagine the espada losing to the likes of hitsugaya or fox captain. but it will be interesting to see shunsui & ukitake fight, havent seen them in full action yet.

I'm a start watching Deathnote in addition to this and Naruto.A friend keeps nagging at me to watch it.
Deathnote is sick, a very refreshing anime. But looking back on it, its alot of "he knows that i know that he knows that i outsmarted him, but has he outsmarted me by knowing this and if so i have to outsmart him some more with my smarts"

Guest Medic
someone please tell me there gonna show what happened to captain Aizen. Man got left raw attached to a building and Im getting the feelin that whoever did it must be one messy shinigami
fam i'd advise you to stay out of this thread until you catch up a bit more.some major spoilers in here, if you havent already seen. will kill it for you.

someone please tell me there gonna show what happened to captain Aizen. Man got left raw attached to a building and Im getting the feelin that whoever did it must be one messy shinigami
fam i'd advise you to stay out of this thread until you catch up a bit more.some major spoilers in here, if you havent already seen. will kill it for you.
cc-c-c--c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-co sign

cc-c-c--c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-co sign
*decides to consume some more bleach*

Guest haze-e

Lol @ "What happened to Aizen"I wanna spoil it for you but i wont.For the manga readers ans up to date mandem:

So war soon start. The Vizards? Are they gonna get involved or will it be bare time of training for Ichigo again because its bait he needs it. Some failure in Hueco Mundo. Also Grimmjow. You think he will turn good? And take out Ulqiorra?

Guest haze-e
most of the fights were happening simultaneously, but yeah he should be out by now. maybe hes already out of that dimension, just not in HM. might be in the real world or SS, a longshot but still possibly. i dont see how the captains will handle the top 3, when ichigo couldnt manage to cut ulquiorra in Vizard mode. Not to say that the captains wont be stronger than ichigo, but its hard to imagine the espada losing to the likes of hitsugaya or fox captain. but it will be interesting to see shunsui & ukitake fight, havent seen them in full action yet.
And there the strongest after Yamamoto innit. Them two plus Byakuya and The Medical Captain can more than handle themselves. As should the one and only Zaraki Kenpachi.And if Mayuri gets preperation time he will take out Gin and Tousen quick time i think.

Lol @ "What happened to Aizen"I wanna spoil it for you but i wont.For the manga readers ans up to date mandem:

So war soon start. The Vizards? Are they gonna get involved or will it be bare time of training for Ichigo again because its bait he needs it. Some failure in Hueco Mundo. Also Grimmjow. You think he will turn good? And take out Ulqiorra?

spoiler discussionis Grimmjow alive? I thought he was dead.But yeah Ichigo was a flop in HM. I think we could see him relise the full hollow power potential though. Its the only thing left. Perhaps he might be able to turn full Hollow like in his training with the Vizards but still retain control.

Guest Medic

I read the bleach spoilers, couldnt help it. Someone is making a return...

I think Vizards will play their part, but not right now. Ichigo will be fighting soon vs Ulq. I dont think Griimjow will ever get to the point where him and ichi are buddies but he wont be in HM thats for sure.

Guest Medic

spoiler discussionis Grimmjow alive? I thought he was dead.But yeah Ichigo was a flop in HM. I think we could see him relise the full hollow power potential though. Its the only thing left. Perhaps he might be able to turn full Hollow like in his training with the Vizards but still retain control.nnoitora hacked him out, but hes still alive. that would be pretty sick! but its hard to see it happening, it would mean ichigo giving control to the hollow ichigo and i cant see that happening.

Guest Medic
And there the strongest after Yamamoto innit. Them two plus Byakuya and The Medical Captain can more than handle themselves. As should the one and only Zaraki Kenpachi.And if Mayuri gets preperation time he will take out Gin and Tousen quick time i think.
fam your forgetting that mayuri, kenpachi, byakugaya and unohana are trapped in HM. that was Aizens plan.

Guest haze-e

Oh sh*t they are trapped innit. KMT.I jus read the spoilers for both Naruto and Bleach

Ulqys baaaaaaack, And looking to take out Ichigo yeh. Aizen vs Old man seems alright. All i wanna know id who are the other Espada? Has Aizen already replced the dead ones blink.gif I see Halibel and Stark but these next ones are some DIFFERENT characters boy

On Naurto:

f*ck off. If Itachi is really dead im booking a ticket to Japan today and slapping a face. Ah well. Its gone back to Team Naruto vs Tobi now anyway

Guest Medic
Oh sh*t they are trapped innit. KMT.I jus read the spoilers for both Naruto and Bleach

Ulqys baaaaaaack, And looking to take out Ichigo yeh. Aizen vs Old man seems alright. All i wanna know id who are the other Espada? Has Aizen already replced the dead ones blink.gif I see Halibel and Stark but these next ones are some DIFFERENT characters boy

On Naurto:

f*ck off. If Itachi is really dead im booking a ticket to Japan today and slapping a face. Ah well. Its gone back to Team Naruto vs Tobi now anyway

Fraccion innit.

damn you! i read the naruto spoiler, wanted to wait, oh well. on the matter, we all knew it would appen sooner or later. team naruto vs tobi will be mind numbing. for sure, not looking forward to it.

Guest haze-e

On Naurto:

Fraccion innit.

damn you! i read the naruto spoiler, wanted to wait, oh well. on the matter, we all knew it would appen sooner or later. team naruto vs tobi will be mind numbing. for sure, not looking forward to it.

Its bait but it will give us more info on this

Tobi = Madara

predicament. Coz i know they aint fighting for a while. Bare talk *yawns*