Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Guest haze-e
yeah it would be good to know once and for all. dead all the conspiracies and theories. i still think its not

Madara

, its too obvious.Just remember he said.

"The Power of Madara"

Not that he actually is... They need to flesh out that story

i think grimmjow is dead tbhcharacters in bleach can now actually die because they have a set of "dragonballs"ohrime can bring people back from the dead now init kmtn if those are vasto lorde espda ss is f*cked n only soi fons broken bankai will work (hopefully)itachi better had died for a VERY VERY good reason cos sas-kay cant be aloud to be proved right

Guest Medic

Hmm they could be Vastro lorde, i hadnt thought of that. tbh nnoitora and especially tesla shoulda died, dont know why they are still breathing. Grimmjow will be alive surely. what do u mean by the last line? bit confusing.

Guest haze-e
i think grimmjow is dead tbhcharacters in bleach can now actually die because they have a set of "dragonballs"ohrime can bring people back from the dead now init kmtn if those are vasto lorde espda ss is f*cked n only soi fons broken bankai will work (hopefully)itachi better had died for a VERY VERY good reason cos sas-kay cant be aloud to be proved right
No1 can ever take Pein and Tobis plans seriously if the whole of ANBU is getting taken out by Kids. KMT. So dumb. I dont give a f*ck about Generations getting stronger and sh*t, How can they kill off Itachi and Jiraiya. Two of the better characters.They should kill off big titty tsunade. d*ckhead.At lwast Shino looks to be doing something according to the spoilers. (Watch him die Lol)

Hmm they could be Vastro lorde, i hadnt thought of that. tbh nnoitora and especially tesla shoulda died, dont know why they are still breathing. Grimmjow will be alive surely. what do u mean by the last line? bit confusing.
saskue left the village n abonded everybody to go to orchimaru to gain power to beat itachiif he wins then he was right to have done that and the entire story becomes pointless

Guest Medic
saskue left the village n abonded everybody to go to orchimaru to gain power to beat itachiif he wins then he was right to have done that and the entire story becomes pointless
hmm i see. the morals arent right in this case but he was never gonna get as strong as he is now if he stayed in konoha. he only ever wanted revenge on itachi, so i dont see how it would make the story pointless. Zetsu says Itachi didnt dodge the attacks like he coulda done. Either he was injured before they begun, or that itachi was going easy on saucekay.

Guest Medic
No1 can ever take Pein and Tobis plans seriously if the whole of ANBU is getting taken out by Kids. KMT. So dumb. I dont give a f*ck about Generations getting stronger and sh*t, How can they kill off Itachi and Jiraiya. Two of the better characters.They should kill off big titty tsunade. d*ckhead.At lwast Shino looks to be doing something according to the spoilers. (Watch him die Lol)
Tsunade will die soon enough anyways. Kakashi will become the Rokudaime. Lets see how much shino has progressed in the timeskip. No matter how much, hes not gonna beat Tobi though.

hmm i see. the morals arent right in this case but he was never gonna get as strong as he is now if he stayed in konoha. he only ever wanted revenge on itachi, so i dont see how it would make the story pointless. Zetsu says Itachi didnt dodge the attacks like he coulda done. Either he was injured before they begun, or that itachi was going easy on saucekay.
the entire manga since the exams has been about getting saskue back n maybe itachi cudnt dodge propper cos he was going blind?

Guest Medic
the entire manga since the exams has been about getting saskue back n maybe itachi cudnt dodge propper cos he was going blind?
Most probably. Cant really say now, but i think Naruto will be get dead now. Sasukes got his wish, itachi is dead, even though he didnt kill him by his hands. i dont see where or what sasuke will do now. Going back to konoha is out of the question, make new villiage and try to take over the narutoverse? quite lame.
aite safe for that.wots that other naruto show aswell cnt remembr what its called, is that set after all these naruto episodes im upto now are all finished.sorry for all the questions.
Shippuuden. Yeah its set after Naruto 136.

someone please tell me there gonna show what happened to captain Aizen. Man got left raw attached to a building and Im getting the feelin that whoever did it must be one messy shinigami
fam i'd advise you to stay out of this thread until you catch up a bit more.some major spoilers in here, if you havent already seen. will kill it for you.
LOL @ tellin me to stay out the thread I started.Its cool though cos Im breezing through pretty quickly now as I think where Im at the show is getting ready to go hyper. Episode 35 and onwards tomorrow.

Guest Medic
someone please tell me there gonna show what happened to captain Aizen. Man got left raw attached to a building and Im getting the feelin that whoever did it must be one messy shinigami
fam i'd advise you to stay out of this thread until you catch up a bit more.some major spoilers in here, if you havent already seen. will kill it for you.
LOL @ tellin me to stay out the thread I started.Its cool though cos Im breezing through pretty quickly now as I think where Im at the show is getting ready to go hyper. Episode 35 and onwards tomorrow.
LOL indeed. us manga readers are too lazy to start threads, so we just hijacked your topic biggrin.gif

Most probably. Cant really say now, but i think Naruto will be get dead now. Sasukes got his wish, itachi is dead, even though he didnt kill him by his hands. i dont see where or what sasuke will do now. Going back to konoha is out of the question, make new villiage and try to take over the narutoverse? quite lame.
aite safe for that.wots that other naruto show aswell cnt remembr what its called, is that set after all these naruto episodes im upto now are all finished.sorry for all the questions.
Shippuuden. Yeah its set after Naruto 136.
hes gotta kill madara first but he cant do it with out orhcimarus powersand his cursed seal has gone aswell

LOL indeed. us manga readers are too lazy to start threads, so we just hijacked your topic :D
laugh.gif:D:D

bang i cant belive i didnt notice it beforeweres wonderwyce tho
i was thinking about this too. I thought he had potential to do something big or at least insane.The weed head of the Espada.
yammy has also dissapeared laugh.gif
oh f*ck yeah Yammylol, i bet they send these guys out first. Then they get wiped out with the quickness by the vice Captains.

bang i cant belive i didnt notice it beforeweres wonderwyce tho
i was thinking about this too. I thought he had potential to do something big or at least insane.The weed head of the Espada.
yammy has also dissapeared laugh.gif
oh f*ck yeah Yammylol, i bet they send these guys out first. Then they get wiped out with the quickness by the vice Captains.
doubt it a no number arrancer was taking them all for fools one of them even almost killed a captain although he is the king of fail