NINJA GAIDEN 2

FACE OFF

Never heard of this game until relatively recently.After watching a youtube video, it looks pretty much like a ninja version of Devil May Cry. If I got a free copy I'll happily play it, but despite how sick it looks, I wouldn't go out and purchase it. I would just feel like I'm being unfaithful to the Devil May Cry series.

Never heard of this game until relatively recently.After watching a youtube video, it looks pretty much like a ninja version of Devil May Cry. If I got a free copy I'll happily play it, but despite how sick it looks, I wouldn't go out and purchase it. I would just feel like I'm being unfaithful to the Devil May Cry series.
nah its nothing like DMC

I aint really played any of them really, but I hear they are extremely hard...
lol they are "Fling your controller on the sofa so it don't break" hardI bought Ninja Gaiden Black on that xbox originals thing...played the game, died multiple times, the game automatically goes to easy mode (Ninja Dog mode or some stupid name like that)... still didn't die as much but its still far too challenging to be called easy mode. I'll probably buy but i just hope it isn't that hard as I have a history of breaking control pads in frustration

nah its nothing like DMC
the fighting style is different but the puzzles and sh*t is similar

I can see in some respects how it could be different, but the health gauge and sh*t, the way enemies pop out of the sky. I've only seen one video though. If I get a chance to play it we'll see.Is it better than Devil May Cry? DMC 3 right now is too addictive. I'm seriously delaying my work differently because I keep playing it. On Very Hard mode right now trying to get used to Royal Guard style.They may have to bury me with a copy of this game and my PS2. It's very near and dear to me.

Guest Mr. Estacado

Very similar to DMC in my opinion. It's DMC with a different theme and powers, the last one on PS3 played exactly like DMC when I played the demo.

ninja gaiden wasnt hardu jus couldnt go around doin the same combos to all the enemiesalso had to know when to block and when to counter and when not to block loland which moves to use. once u get that flyin swallow move its pretty much piss easy.
lol @ piss easyYou played it on medium right?Certain bosses were some pisstake, me and my bredrin went nuts for like 10 minutes after we'd killed that stupid flying bitch inside the church type placeIt is monotonous (although not on a DMC level) but it is the difficulty that keeps you hooked on it

Very similar to DMC in my opinion. It's DMC with a different theme and powers, the last one on PS3 played exactly like DMC when I played the demo.
That's the same video I saw. It looks like it plays like DMC bar the having to block (although the royal guard style in DMC3 incorporated that) and the way teh camera zooms in when you are doing some combos. Even the spider boss in that video made me think of Phantom from DMC 1.

its not the exact same as devil may cry there are some similarities but ninja gaiden aint the first to be alike imodevil may cryninja gaidenonimusha all similar in their own way but all good games regardless ninja gaiden is one of the reasons i got a 360 i loved the first one on the original xbox and that was NOT easy i was in that church killing that pink woman for like a week.

Well, I'm tihnking I will get it when my 360 comes (when I stopped getting boyed). I swear, my girl is being a prick about it. As soon as June 3rd comes, if I don't have an elite by that Sunday, I'm going out on the Monday and getting one. Hate relying on people.

ninja gaiden wasnt hardu jus couldnt go around doin the same combos to all the enemiesalso had to know when to block and when to counter and when not to block loland which moves to use. once u get that flyin swallow move its pretty much piss easy.
lol @ piss easyYou played it on medium right?Certain bosses were some pisstake, me and my bredrin went nuts for like 10 minutes after we'd killed that stupid flying bitch inside the church type placeIt is monotonous (although not on a DMC level) but it is the difficulty that keeps you hooked on it
clocked on that hard mode