FAO DJ/MUSIC HEADS

spiderman

So im lookin at saving a bit of money...if i dont get a ps3, i mite just cop sum decks...ive wanted to for time but never had the money, and been tempted by a few people tryna sell me their decks, but im not skooled enuff on wats good and wats boog...im seeing prices (for everything) from 150-900 upwards lol. so how much would i cop a decent pair for? i dont wanna pay more than 3 bills to be honest. wats good in the dj world?

So im lookin at saving a bit of money...if i dont get a ps3, i mite just cop sum decks...ive wanted to for time but never had the money, and been tempted by a few people tryna sell me their decks, but im not skooled enuff on wats good and wats boog...im seeing prices (for everything) from 150-900 upwards lol. so how much would i cop a decent pair for? i dont wanna pay more than 3 bills to be honest. wats good in the dj world?
not a bad package for the money. http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR183337

lolol wot do u take man for, sum fiend u can bump! 150 ya kno lol.which ones u got?im lookin at the technics 1210s mk2...obviously there quite popular, which is why there so f*ckin pricey. only things that are in my price range are the ebay ones but i dnt trust the condition of em for sh*t.my bredrin has sum numarks which are apparently replica's or the 1210s, said they work jus as good...mixer, slipmats, new needles, 2 decks.... im tryna get him to shot them too me lolol, seeing as he dnt use it that much, and ive used em so i know there orite, and he will gimmie a decent price.hope he comes thru, but he is longing bout his vinylls will be sittin there for nuffin to be played on lol.

Get some second or even third hand Technics 1210s if you're looking for something durable and high quality. The price could vary on this though.But if you've never Dj'd before go for a basic package like a set of Numarks with a basic mixer like a DM950 or suttin. Should be less than 3 bills.
ye i may have to go for this, jus out of security....id love to have technics and if i was using em on a regs id feel i made a sick buy, but if i started slackin id feel like im nt makin the best use of my money....that and im tryna sort them numarks of my bredrin for a decent price lol.

Direct Drive decks is a must.At your time of purchase, get the best decks you can, sacrificing the mixer, get a shite oneIts more affordable to upgrade ur mixer at a later date, than ur decks (partially coz theres 2 of the to buy lol).I got a decent pair of second hand decks which did me well.

Don't get ANYTHING other than 1210s or 1200s. They can be as old as you are and they will still work fine. As long as you make sure you check with the seller on ebay and they confirm they actually work, then you are good to go. They are like f*ck*ng sherman tanks, they are indestructible.

u should definitley get technics 1210's and nothing else. also remember that if ur djin out of ur yard most places will have these n if they dont u need 2 plainface the promoter and leave the room.mixer, yh u can start with a basic 1 numark make sum basic+cheap. jus make sure it has 2 phono jacks cos technics run on phono. if u gettin cd decks make sure theres line jacks.go look at the turntables find out if they come with or without needles. bout 350-450 for a good condidion pair with needles is okalso ur gona need an amp + speakers + wires so make sure u remember these in ur budgetu can get sum good monitors for 120ish tanoy reveals.

hmmm ye thats the price range i was lookin at still.i seen allsorts tho, with mixers, some at £400, others at £500, with needles and wires.i saw one for £400 with an amp aswell, seems like a deal but the low prices make me shook that the condition is gna be bad or the needle is gna be f*cked or sumin. The guy says its that price because its been packed up for 2 years without use and he wants to shift it.wots a realistic budget to keep tho, by the looks of it should be like 7-8 bills.and is their much point gettin a sub for the system? id like to have sum nice bass but wouldnt wanna drown out the highs n mids.