last day of bein a yout

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest Got Dat Cronik

i cant believe ittomorow im gona b 18 niggaaaaaaaaaaaaagona hav to take all dat responsibility n sh*tso today im jus gonna bun!!!!lol nah but any ideas of wot to do for the last day as a yout?

Guest Got Dat Cronik
commit a crime, because pre 18 you are treated as a juvenile =lesser penalties
lolbut my crime days r ovaand i dont wana end up getin arested tonightthe most pissed ting is gettin arested on a saturdayu wont b bailed until sunday evening

Guest Got Dat Cronik
must be some kind of showerman to be born on such a dayobvious thing wud be to have a showerman timespray of 18 rounds from yr ak into the night sky
apart from my bday wat else is special bout the 16th?

must be some kind of showerman to be born on such a dayobvious thing wud be to have a showerman timespray of 18 rounds from yr ak into the night sky
apart from my bday wat else is special bout the 16th?
some scientists suggest the best people are born on this dayenjoy it playa,its a privilege

Guest Radio
blood no matter how u r u will always be looked upon as a youtul be the bummy uncle still living at ur mums crib, drinking white ace and gambling all ur jsa at the bookies
laugh.gif:D