how did they get away wid it?

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Remember my mum telling me bout this when i was younger everytime i would come home late or somethingI swear these guys moved outta Liverpool now though?! If they were found out who they really was then you know theyd probs get killed aswell, know what scousers are like with holding a grudgeAlso, i remember The Sun newspaper done some 2 page spread a couple year back when they was released trying to figure out theyre identities or some sh*t like that

People could just put in their child photographs of them into that computer programme which gradually ages you, enabling you to see what you will look like when you are 80 for example.

Realistically they shouldn't bait it up as they bdidn't before, adn if you are telling people one thing about them having another shot at life, adn then later down the line going back on your word, the courts and all those involved would receive backlash.However, I do believe they should have remained incarcerated for the rest of their days. What they did was foul, and it was clear thought needed to do all of what they did to that yout. Not like they didn't know what they were doing. They knew full well what they were doing the entire time and before they actually did it.I really feel for Jamie Bulger's parents. Must feel like one hell of a slap in the face.RIP Jamie Bulger.PS: Just read up the article. Didnn't realise they were that young, but they were still old enough to know the significance of their actions.

That is foul. Reading the actual article properly and it's building up nuff rage in me. They best hope someone doesn't find out their new identities. Because if someone did that to my baby brother, and I found out their identities and addresses, I would kill them without question.

I hope one day someone kills them cunts
Wouldn't solve anything ?Life imprisonment would've been the one, surprised no-one got to them in prison actually, bare serial killers and stuff got stabbed, bludgeoned to death in America by other inmates, even your common garden rapist would be on his guard.

10 f*ck*ng years old. Smh.I remember that chain letter though... About how the batteries were shoved up his arse, and his fingers cut off.
From the facts disclosed at trial, at this location one of the boys threw blue modelling paint on Bulger's face. They kicked him and hit him with bricks, stones and a 22 lb (10 kg) iron bar. They then placed batteries in his mouth (although false reports claimed that the batteries were pushed up his anus were spread by a chain letter[1] that also claimed that Bulger's fingers were cut off using scissors; this is also untrue).Before they left him, the boys laid Bulger across the railway tracks and weighted his head down with rubble, in hopes that a passing train would hit him and make his death appear to be an accident. Two days later, Bulger's body was discovered; a forensic pathologist later testified that he had died before his body was run over by an oncoming train which sliced through him.

That is foul. Reading the actual article properly and it's building up nuff rage in me. They best hope someone doesn't find out their new identities. Because if someone did that to my baby brother, and I found out their identities and addresses, I would kill them without question.
Same.But to be honest I kinda feel sorry for them as well, I swear there was talk about how one or both of them was sexually abused by their stepdad or dad and all sorts. Probably why they turned out so f*cked up.

They were 10 though, so life imprisonment doesn't make sense.
If they weren't so horrific in how they treated James, perhaps.But what they did was way too extreme for a simple excited 10 year old.

They were only 10 years old. They could never keep them in prison for life. Plus if you read up on their history, those 2 kids had some f*cked up lives.
So that justifies abusing a 2 year old?

They were only 10 years old. They could never keep them in prison for life. Plus if you read up on their history, those 2 kids had some f*cked up lives.
No but if, for example, you had been repeatedly raped by your dad and nobody cared about you, you would probably turn out a little bit f*cked up too. If you get f*cked up like that from a early age you will most likely turn into a psychopath. Most paedophiles were abused when they were kids...you see the pattern?

No but if, for example, you had been repeatedly raped by your dad and nobody cared about you, you would probably turn out a little bit f*cked up too. If you get f*cked up like that from a early age you will most likely turn into a psychopath. Most paedophiles were abused when they were kids...you see the pattern?
I'm aware that traumas in life can affect your future, but if some can overcome it, anyone can. It shouldn't be a case of because some are like that as well they should be exempt for a fitting punishment. The law should apply for everyone. Even if they weren't put in a maximum security prison wiht murderers and rapists, they should have still been incarcerated. I'm sorry, but at 10 years old, you are well aware of right and wrong, especially extreme things like murder.