how did they get away wid it?

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest PennyTraitor
10 f*ck*ng years old. Smh.I remember that chain letter though... About how the batteries were shoved up his arse, and his fingers cut off.
blink.gif sorry?

Guest Smell Of Death
10 f*ck*ng years old. Smh.I remember that chain letter though... About how the batteries were shoved up his arse, and his fingers cut off.
From the facts disclosed at trial, at this location one of the boys threw blue modelling paint on Bulger's face. They kicked him and hit him with bricks, stones and a 22 lb (10 kg) iron bar. They then placed batteries in his mouth (although false reports claimed that the batteries were pushed up his anus were spread by a chain letter[1] that also claimed that Bulger's fingers were cut off using scissors; this is also untrue).Before they left him, the boys laid Bulger across the railway tracks and weighted his head down with rubble, in hopes that a passing train would hit him and make his death appear to be an accident. Two days later, Bulger's body was discovered; a forensic pathologist later testified that he had died before his body was run over by an oncoming train which sliced through him.
thats some f*cked up head10 or 30 years old doesnt matterthey knew what they wer doin

Guest PennyTraitor

o sh*t thts deep. them man put him on the tracks to cover it up. wow.i dnt like to think bout tht tbh, i can handle a straight up shootin or stabbing but tht shits pure evil.

o sh*t thts deep. them man put him on the tracks to cover it up. wow.i dnt like to think bout tht tbh, i can handle a straight up shootin or stabbing but tht shits pure evil.
exactlyi dont care how f*cked your youth is, you have to be in full controland more mature mentally to be thinkin like that when you're 10so you should get a more mature punishment. . .