Optimism Vs Realism Vs Pessimism

Angelo

I really dont understand parents who try to limit their kids.
I'm so lucky, my mum's such an optimist-but not a deluded one. if things don't go the way she planned she just picks herself up and approaches it from a diferent angle or tries something else. whenever I say something like "...if I pass" "...if I win" whatever, she'll always interupt me and tell me that "it's not 'if' it's 'when'"

I really dont understand parents who try to limit their kids.
I'm so lucky, my mum's such an optimist-but not a deluded one. if things don't go the way she planned she just picks herself up and approaches it from a diferent angle or tries something else. whenever I say something like "...if I pass" "...if I win" whatever, she'll always interupt me and tell me that "it's not 'if' it's 'when'"
In an ideal world everyones parents would be like this, unfortunately its not an ideal world.

One things for sure, if you have hopes or dreams you cant be around negative people because eventually you will begin to doubt yourself. The normal human being will have doubts over themselves from the offset anyway, so you dont need EXTRA baggage from those people weighing you down even more.Im an optimist, but if things dont go as planned it will make me re-evaluate the situation and tackle it from a different angle, which to me is being realistic.Way I see it, if you are a person of atleast average intelligence then nothing is beyond you if you go about it in the right way.You have guys like Puffy, Russell Simmons who went to school like everyone else and NOW they are where they wana be, if they can do it why cant you?There are gona be new millionaires in the future for definate, 100%, why cant 1 of them be you?