Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eduardo

Adebayor - Currently the fastest player in the Premiership?

Guest haze-e

It cant be real though. Wheres Aggy, Martins?Is Alves really that quick. Rah boy.ADEBAYOR???? WTF. Im actually shocked.

Agbonlahor has 20.7mph to the ball which is faster than Ade but he is slower than Ade with the ball (according to this)

Guest Eduardo

Adebayor is one of the fastest players at Arsenal.Don't forget this is Opta Stats, properly recorded, not someone guessing.

Guest faze

thts based on opta stats from last week...and its only because arsenal only bang long balls over the top so he has to do alot of running to chase them....

Guest haze-e

LMFAOMFAOfmndsaghahIs anybody else watching 'The Maguc Number'. There talking about Robinson like hes the best keeper in the world.

lol@being faster with the ball than without. That's how you know it's sheg.
laugh.gif I didnt even notice that How the hell does that make sense?I know that if you ask me to run i will duss someone, but ask me to do it with a ball and i will move slower.Kenwyne Jones = wastemanBut in reality are these players really trying?can you imagine them lined up and running to an actual finish line then told to dribble back with a ball?Certain players would fall on their face.

its a dumb nike thinguntill i see them all do the same thing gabby an lennon done i aint watchin that ting it changes all the time...

Guest Medic
LMFAOMFAOfmndsaghahIs anybody else watching 'The Maguc Number'. There talking about Robinson like hes the best keeper in the world.
lol i saw that still.