The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

i like the fact that ceartain American artists n Djs n whatever are taking UK artist seriously now

Not really, they just see them as a gateway into a new market, truss me if half of these rappers went to perform in America they would get booed of the stage. Americans have a very narrow minded view of England gained through their media where every British person is like Geoffrey in Fresh Prince, Gangster rappers like Giggs who aren't the most lyrically gifted wouldn't get a good reception, other rappers like Jehst, Klashnekoff and rappers of that ilk would have a much better chance though.

And for one we shouldn't be looking for acceptance from America, our Uk rap scene is generally talent less but we do have a few good artists, who even without a co sign from J.Cole i would still consider good artists.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

ur on a different wave bruh, i was talkin about the artists takin them seriously not America in general, ie Waka - Giggs, Giggs - Lloyd Banks tinie/Skepta - Whoo Kid, even if its just to enter a new market theyre seeing the artists in a different light they respect them that lil bit more to think a partnership may boost their fanbase or whatever

IMO anyway

ur on a different wave bruh, i was talkin about the artists takin them seriously not America in general, ie Waka - Giggs, Giggs - Lloyd Banks tinie/Skepta - Whoo Kid, even if its just to enter a new market theyre seeing the artists in a different light they respect them that lil bit more to think a partnership may boost their fanbase or whatever

IMO anyway

Oh ite seen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Waka gave the song to Giggs, apparently it had already leaked prior without him, so I'm told.

Banks remix, Whoo Kid got Giggs on it, if it had been left to Dan Greenpeace it would have been Sway & probably Devlin, lol. Greenpeace is now incharge of their European marketing so that Giggs thing probably wont happen again.

Whoo Kid just wants to get money, he dont care for none of these man, trust me.

America's view on England is changing tho. Like they rate London as a ends.

Waka gave the songs to Giggs, apparently it had already leaked prior without him, so I'm told.

Banks remix, Whoo Kid got Giggs on it, if it had been left to Dan Greenpeace it would have been Sway & probably Devlin, lol. Greenpeace is now incharge of their European marketing so that Giggs thing probably wont happen again.

Whoo Kid just wants to get money, he dont care for none of these man, trust me.

America's view on England is changing tho. Like they rate London as a ends.

You mean they rate Brixton as a ends, lol they've always rated Brixton.

• Downvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking for that.

/

StatQuo - I just heard this cat Giggs from the U.K. over the Here we go beat, he murdered that sh*t! Anybody who know him tell him I wanna do a joint. about 13 hours ago via web

lmao giggs one was bigger than stat quo's lmao

play anyone that beat in england and if anyone says "thats stat quo - here we go" i would be surprised.