The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

i cnt believe people like dis guy,he cannot rap and doesnt make me wanna listen 2 him whatsoever i listened 2 5 tracks off his mixtape and dey were all poor so i deleted it off my computer i watch da videoz and its just as poori swear sum people base their opinion on how gd he is 2 how road he is,he can be as road as he wants but he shud stick 2 dat.people on here are seriously comparing him 2 rick ross and jeezy?????????he is no where near as gd of a rapper as dem i wudnt even listen 2 him on da same cd he is overly pooorrrr!!!

i cnt believe people like dis guy,he cannot rap and doesnt make me wanna listen 2 him whatsoever i listened 2 5 tracks off his mixtape and dey were all poor so i deleted it off my computer i watch da videoz and its just as poori swear sum people base their opinion on how gd he is 2 how road he is,he can be as road as he wants but he shud stick 2 dat.people on here are seriously comparing him 2 rick ross and jeezy?????????he is no where near as gd of a rapper as dem i wudnt even listen 2 him on da same cd he is overly pooorrrr!!!
I hate UK rap i think it is so sh*t. I only watch Grime videos on channel u but all that hip hop sh*t aint for me apart from a few tunes still. When i heard of this Giggz/Giggs/Gigz however you spell his name, i thought he was gonna be sh*t still.I went to his myspace and downloaded his mixtape and hes cool still. Hes got a much better flow then most of the UK rappers.He does this without compromising his english accent. I can see why people compare him to Jeezy and Ross because he chats about road and shotting white. Plus hes lyrics arent that inventive but he has a good flow.I dont think people are hyping him up beacuse of his alleged road rep. His hype is justified. Dont watch the level of bred shown here but i have to give credit where credit is due.

Guest PennyTraitor

guy has got LONDON TALKING right now. not even jus souf, go anyway in ldn they screamin hes the hardest.first time i heard him was on tht tune was with tht ob1 or woteva. i rated him from there.when i first heard the stuff recently tho i werent feelin it.hes one of them guys where u need to GET IT. some ppl dont.