The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Guest Smell Of Death

i wont liedude has got london in his palm right about nowthis si the perfect time to drop a nice record and make a video to followhis name will b ringin from newcastle and sh*t

i think dese lighties loving my black gangevery1s suit same colour as batmansCHEEZ
What about it?
It's not a one liner.You'd fail to appreciate.Tempa T feat Knuckles is you.
That is as close to being a bait one line flow as is humanly possible without using the same word twice. There isnt even a rhyme scheme. Some 'rhyme the last word and have no flow so I'll just speak the lines in a slow croaky voice' style.NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You dont have to like himBut from when a mans rhyming 3 to 5 syllables and your saying he has no rhyme scheme your a d*ckhead

Man got a bigger fan base than most grime artist and he dosent even get play on regs or get book for showsStreet fan base >>>>>>>>>>Internet fan base
You chat so much sh*tI have not heard anyone in north of the themes mention nor play this guys musicWhile artists like Dizzee,Kano and them have fans on the street/internet and people who listen to other genres.This guy is a rebore Elmz IMO swag bars and mono tone flowabout fan base his block and the the borough he resides hardly means he has a fanbase

Guest Smell Of Death

but man aint even creating nuffin out of that hypeperfect opportunitylook at what happened to N Dubz?they wer flavour of the month a lil while back, now no one says sh*tthey blew itif i was Giggz id jus be a media whore and hog everythingwestwood, logan, channel u, base, rwd mageverything

ill give it 2 him dat 1 bi " walk in da prty/ sportin armani" freestyle is big, dats about, rest of his sh*t is swaghis add libs r f*ck*ng hillarious,it sounds like he stopping & admiring his own punchlines / similies lmfao "cheeez "urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
LMAO

look at what happened to N Dubz?they wer flavour of the month a lil while back, now no one says sh*tthey blew itif i was Giggz id jus be a media whore and hog everythingwestwood, logan, channel u, base, rwd mageverything
N-Dubz got a recording deal and are recording, the hype has worked for them, there just in a different phase now...Its different for someone like Giggz cos a. he aint making songs and b. there's is a reason its called "road rap" it hardly makes the industry guys exactly warm to you...

Guest Mr. Estacado
ill give it 2 him dat 1 bi " walk in da prty/ sportin armani" freestyle is big, dats about, rest of his sh*t is swaghis add libs r f*ck*ng hillarious,it sounds like he stopping & admiring his own punchlines / similies lmfao "cheeez "urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
LMAO
LOL

gave the full mixtape a listeni see why people like himhe got some tunes, he just needs the right beat and he could have a smash. his flow is the same but he aint a rapper rapper its that road rap so thats not always looked forshawty lo got a cd thats sellin ok and he got a buzz where he from even with being in d4l but he got a big trap following, his cd got some sick beats on it but he aint all that at all.gigz could do somthin and make a cross over havin the right people to lead him on some moves.ill watch this space.

the hype on dis guy is nuts, av to rate him for that.SOME of his tunes just work, ttkk.BUT im hearin the negative points bout his dead flow. his hype reminds me of the lil wayne hype, but his style is more on the jeezy side.bar a few exceptions im still a fence sitter on dis guy.i prefer bloodline and RSG's uk hip hop, more consistent and not a shred of america in it. BUT truesay ive herd more from dem than gigz. ill give it time.