What a badman.

Dat Boy B

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3305557,00.htmlChelsea legend Gianfranco Zola admits he would like to become manager at Stamford Bridge one day.Zola, a fans' favourite in West London after 229 games and 59 goals, left the Blues in 2003 for a two-year spell with Cagliari before hanging up his boots.However, the current Italian Under 21 assistant manager admits Chelsea are 'in his heart' and that he is still in contact with the club's owner Roman Abramovich.Zola has revealed that Abramovich has offered him a role at Chelsea, but the 41-year-old insists he is only prepared to return to the club when he is capable of doing well.Heart"I put it this way," said Zola. "One day I would like to be good enough to manage Chelsea. They are in my heart."Roman Abramovich has been good to me and asked me twice to go back and work, but what is the point if I'm not going to do something good?"I want to go there when I know I can give something back. Roman and I didn't discuss jobs he just wanted me there."I have only been working for one year with the Italian Under 21 team as assistant manager.Future"I can't say that yet I am good enough to be manager of one of the best teams in Europe."Current Chelsea manager Avram Grant's future has been thrown into doubt following a turbulent season which has seen the Blues lose the Carling Cup final to Tottenham and crash out of the FA Cup to Barnsley.Grant's style of play has also been criticised and Zola admits Abramovich is keen for an entertaining and winning team."Roman is a calm person," added Zola. "But, if I was Roman and had spent so much money, I would want to win, at least to get close. That would be my first ideal."Every time I speak to him, it is obvious that he also wants to be entertained. He likes good football. There has to be a balance - to win and play the game properly."I Definatley wouldnt mind him being a part of the squad , if it be a manager or coach.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
would never happen
wouldn't say that - most great italian managers were former players. Zola could probably get a job at napoli then work his way up. Was a better player than mancini so you never know.