Rainbow Six Vegas 2

L

Is there not a thread for this already?Anyway, cant f*ck*ng wait for this, proper fiendingOnly 59 minutes leftLeaked on the net for all my 360 downloading people.I've promised myself i'm gonna buy it though if it's good, coz the first one was some next level gaming..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it sh*t for real. Been waiting for TIME!!!
Dont take advice from anyone that plays haloThey were probably trying to run up behind someone with an assault rifle, shooting them and melee them but then the person turned round and caught them between the eyes

Game is over sh*t seriously.I had to opporutnity to play it and looks at the game, graphics are shite (a bit xbox 1ish), AI is terrible such as a character movements and sh*t and even firing your gun looks waste with them little white flashes everytime your zoomed and fire.Way to much hype around this one. I thought the first one was sh*t but this is even worse.If you cop this you might as well cop 'conflict: denied ops'.

^^^There are mans on here who were looking forward to the game and have said that it was sh*t so I don't really think it's because people are boog at it, vegas is just waste compared to games like call of duty.But fairplay, check the sh*t out yourself and see.

did u play it yesterday bacardi?
Yeah I did.I never really had any high expectations but even then the game didn't even meet those.Haze looks quite good, not as a good as I hoped but will probably still cop.

Haze is f*ckin sh*t as well. Only looked good when you're in a veihcle and turn fast quickly and it gives it that GOW look (Like when you run quickly)Bare games are comming with some half hearted games. VERY VERY Impressed with Killzone 2. That + HD TV>>>Lost Planet on the PS3 looked nice as well.

did u play it yesterday bacardi?
Yeah I did.I never really had any high expectations but even then the game didn't even meet those.Haze looks quite good, not as a good as I hoped but will probably still cop.
Haze was one of the worst games there..How can you say Vegas is sh*t but then want to cop Haze angry.gif

Is it sh*t for real. Been waiting for TIME!!!
Dont take advice from anyone that plays haloThey were probably trying to run up behind someone with an assault rifle, shooting them and melee them but then the person turned round and caught them between the eyes
i have not played the demo yet but i have already bought mine on ebay so that should be with me sometime near he release date im a fan of halo and i loved the first rainbow six on the 360 one thing i have noticed with beta version demos on xbox live is that they can be misleading i just got frontlines fuel of war in the post today and played it and i was quite impressed the controls are decent and though many may not agree i enjoy playing it more than cod4 but thats just me.point is i think rainbow 6 2 will be decent got mine for 25 pounds still.

LOL @ all those pricks who said it's sh*tLOL @ the prick who said the first one was sh*tLOL @ the prick who mentioned HazeSome JOKERS.
Play the ting for yourself and see the wace, yes the first one was sh*t.Yes I admit Haze was not all that but I am running out of ideas of fps games worth getting on the ps3, rather haze than vegas 2.From when people though graw was sick i am not surprised nuff man are jumping to the defence of that swag game.