Rainbow Six Vegas 2

L

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not getting it at all looks just like the first one, come more like an expansion pack
Was thinking the same thing today, it's near enough the same as the first one with a few things (ideas from COD4) thrown in...Don't know why they had to keep it in VEGAS again, what happen to Miami and the other city that was in the pipeline?None the less, it's one of the better titles out.

why do you guys buy games from shops? i just dont understand i got my copy on ebay for 28 pounds and cant remember the last time i paid more than 30 quid for any game except when i first got a 360.
Because I'm impatient.
have to co-sign that

why do you guys buy games from shops? i just dont understand i got my copy on ebay for 28 pounds and cant remember the last time i paid more than 30 quid for any game except when i first got a 360.
lol What about if the games do not work
you contact the seller and send it back simple its not as daunting as you think i bought a dvd once and one of the disks didnt work so i sent it back to him and he sent a replacement if they dont do this you can leave negative feedback and get your money back within a month if you pay by paypal.once its thru paypal there is nowhere to run you can always get your money back or a replacement.i tend to use the same sellers i can give you list of them if you want and when they new they come sealed.

Guest haze-e
is this game worth me copping ? im undecided my ps3 arrives 2mo with gt5 prologue, and thinkin of coppin another game but undecided on waht
Blade get COD4.
Nah dont.Hype is gone. Everyone will be on GTA4 soon and by the time you get good no1 will be there to play with you how everyone plays now... Just the odd person.

lol What about if the games do not work
i tend to use the same sellers i can give you list of them if you want and when they new they come sealed.
yhSafe

• 2 weeks later...