Sign in to follow this  
Tee

GTA4

donno if its 100% but my nephew told me that game shop the shots there games early in stow has it & is shottin it for 50+ i aint a propa gta fan so im not o playin 50 not on it but i no some of you man are hunger for it its something you should look in to

Guest Mr. Estacado

Wat. I will rob the local crackheads and trek to that shop monday morning if this is true.Some one confirm this please.*editwhat's the shop called?

donno if its 100% but my nephew told me that game shop the shots there games early in stow has it & is shottin it for 50+ i aint a propa gta fan so im not o playin 50 not on it but i no some of you man are hunger for it its something you should look in to
Awesome Games yeah? I'll go in there on Monday and find out... they have a reputation for selling games before street date but a whole month early? I'll find out on monday lol

Awesome Games yeah? I'll go in there on Monday and find out... they have a reputation for selling games before street date but a whole month early? I'll find out on monday lol
I might have a look aswell.Cop it now and push it for about 4 bills online

Guest Mr. Estacado
BROV MAKE SURE YOU UPDATECAUSE BOYI WILL BE THERE THE SAME DAY.

lol Would this sh*t have even gone onto Disc yet? Sure shops won't get it threw till a week before or something.