Best Xbox 360 Deals

Guest Rix

I might shot my one, I'm trying to get an Ibook really seriously
a ibook ? ? ? why that old sh*t ? ? ? or u mean macbook ? ? ?
I actually meant Ibook, I like the size and I need any old Mac just so I can learn Photoshop, Flash and Indesign on.60 Gigabyte G4, up to 2gigs of Ram and built in wifi I don't think there that bad bruv, if a Macbook was in my price range I'd go for it but if I want one I want one of them spankers ones

a 360 flashed in the next few months is me.just gonna cop any old 'as new' second hand one with a falcon chipsee a couple going flashed with ixtreme 1.4 and 5 back ups of your choice for £160ima wait till they start going for about 110 and then bang.use it as back up to ps3... and get every multi platform game an 360 exclusive for free

I might shot my one, I'm trying to get an Ibook really seriously
a ibook ? ? ? why that old sh*t ? ? ? or u mean macbook ? ? ?
I actually meant Ibook, I like the size and I need any old Mac just so I can learn Photoshop, Flash and Indesign on.60 Gigabyte G4, up to 2gigs of Ram and built in wifi I don't think there that bad bruv, if a Macbook was in my price range I'd go for it but if I want one I want one of them spankers ones
there soooo slow now . . .my mate has a ibook i think 17 inch . . . u wanna buy thayt ? ? ?

• 2 weeks later...