PES 2008 50k Comp Review

LS

Well you could say this was one of the most important days of my life and i f*cked up badly but it was a sick experience still.Got there proper early, went downstairs told them straight i was vip. Then my guy pulled out a list and i see bare names with campcom and konami next to their names then i clocked i weren't that big and just left without saying anything.Had to wait 1 hour just standing in the middle, with the possiblity that i could get told to go back of the queue as i had nothing on me.Finally, we were the first people to be let in the event. Place was nice and empty was proper proper nervous though. Was actually mad.Spent most of my time chatting to the chicks there who just there to draw in the customers then realised i was wasting my time.Sorry for me not making any sense in the videos, it was like i was high but i was exicted!Playing all the big games now, realised i should be at the pro comp by now as there is 30 mins till it starts and i ain't even found it yet.. as you can see its packed now, i wasted all my time.Me going there with bare hype you can see how we had to play our games in pods..Sick view that we had, but wasted my time and never got no practice for the comp!Me getting brought down to earth laugh.gifAs you can see there was 16 pods there so everyone was playing all the time.My lunch time >>>> Yours free food inside wembley watching the swagest players ever to grace wembley pitchPretty much it, got my goodie bag after the group stages and left 'cause i was gutted after i should of won 5 out of my 7 games but bottled it.Very good players there i must say, nothing to be ashamed of.The overal play.com event was pretty sh*t, played all the game in the first hour when it was empty.Lol @ this being PS3 biggest game of the yearThats enough for now, will update this with pictures when i find my cable for my digi camera. Looking back on it, i was chatting so much sh*t that i werent even making sense, thats what happens when you're playing for 50k i guess.I will retire on pro now till July.TTKK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heard there was match fixingthe guy who screwed Mclean was allowed to win 18-0 and some next guy called kev started switching cos he went out on goal difference by 1 or 2 cos of it
Yea, scored 5 own goals..I was playing my final game with that houdini guy and my guy started switching half way through the game after he found that out laugh.gifHe still lost 3-0 thoughPretty disgraceful, whole comp was ajoke tbh

Guest Sho Case

THEY BOYED ITMY TICKETS DIDNT GIVE ACCESS TO THE PRO COMPWENT THERE FOR NO REASONTHEY SAID YOU NEEDED AN INVITETHEM PODS ARE THE SAME AS THE 1S THEY HAD ON THE FIFA GAME FOR 360 ALIETHAT GUY WHO WON IT MUST BE HAPS

unlucky G...looked like a sick experience still..Do you know who won?what's in the goodie bagDid you recycle Gemma Atkinson?
Saw that chick twice and didn't look all that. Better looking chicks out there i was speaking to.Got an ipod nano 4gb football, some PES2008 things and t shirts, kinda big still for not winning.Marko won.

THEY BOYED ITMY TICKETS DIDNT GIVE ACCESS TO THE PRO COMPWENT THERE FOR NO REASONTHEY SAID YOU NEEDED AN INVITETHEM PODS ARE THE SAME AS THE 1S THEY HAD ON THE FIFA GAME FOR 360 ALIETHAT GUY WHO WON IT MUST BE HAPS
wefgwefgwefgwfgeagaergeagesmh at making people play standing up tho. sum stupidness i cant play without sitting down

Guest Sho Case

oh this guyswear ive seen him on that pes6 european champs videohis mentality must be seriousi need to see some of the actual matches thoughinter v man u finalhmmmmkinda even

Unlucky fam.I wanted to be there for the pro thing but they wouldn't let man in with the regular tickets. Spent half an hour looking for the thing just to find out that we weren't allowed to watch.The funny thing is when we where asking people where the pro tourny was they kept saying "good luck"to me, didn't really make anything of it at the time but it makes sense that they thought I was one of the competitors seeing as you can't BUY vip ticks. It's funny looking back at it.

f*ck*ng pissed that they didnt let us ingundam how did that waste guy get on?the event was kinda sh*t stillhang tight the lil kid that tried asking me to get up an let him play some gamelooked at him an plainfaced him an carried on playing then hes like this is new to meeeturned back round an gave a look to the dad...about tryna touch me whilst im playing a game