have you met or linked any1 from the internet?

Guest mattthernbsinger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy in the younger days at skool when man used to be on teen chat even tho man was meant to be doin workthem times there where u used to put ur fone on silent incase u walked past the gal and she was butters u wud just walk down the steps of the train station back up the other side to go home and just before the train leaves u shout thru the window ur butters!!! lol

Guest Mr. Estacado
Yes... but not with the intention of having sex.Linked people from RWD/UTZ and recently one chick from Myspace... Ended up dating 2 and 2 became my tight bredrins.
Didn't know you had it in you, Rhian.

Yes... but not with the intention of having sex.Linked people from RWD/UTZ and recently one chick from Myspace... Ended up dating 2 and 2 became my tight bredrins.
LMAO oh pls... I've linked a few chicks.. like I said these links weren't with the intention of having sex tongue.gif

Guest Mr. Estacado
LMAO oh pls... I've linked a few chicks.. like I said these links weren't with the intention of having sex tongue.gif
Oh so you were taking them seriously? wifey ting?

Guest Vaseline
Swear you linked Subz from UTZ?

oooooooooooohh snap i remember that im not sure if it was phat bumpa if it was u, why?subz look f*cked no homo hes some f*ck*ng loser

Oh so you were taking them seriously? wifey ting?
But of course!
LOL NEVER... he tried to but I was never on him to go link him... Subz is over dodgy.