On here on a Saturday night

FreeMason

Guest Mr. Estacado

I have to agree, you lot need to step back and take a serious look at your lives I cannot believe you're on the INTERNET posting on a FORUM on a SATURDAY night. You are all truly lost and need a reality check seriously.

I have to agree, you lot need to step back and take a serious look at your lives I cannot believe you're on the INTERNET posting on a FORUM on a SATURDAY night. You are all truly lost and need a reality check seriously.
do you think its even more sadder to feel that you HAVE to conform to what other people say is normal or cool?

Guest Mr. Estacado
do you think its even more sadder to feel that you HAVE to conform to what other people say is normal or cool?
Allow posting on a forum. Step back fam.also lol @ this. atm

so why are you posting too? unless you are doing it from a club or bar which is even weirder.

Guest Mr. Estacado
so why are you posting too? unless you are doing it from a club or bar which is even weirder.
ARGH YOU'RE POSTING AGAINGET A LIFE. I'm on a yacht right now chilling with Rick Ross, dancing like Mase.Hate all you want

Whats worse is hes positng on a forum on a saturday nigth on the internet to say how sad it isooh seen

ARGH YOU'RE POSTING AGAINGET A LIFE. I'm on a yacht right now chilling with Rick Ross, dancing like Mase.Hate all you want
lolmy first saturday in, in ages. I ain't a spring chicken anymore to do the repeated marathons like i used too, nor am insecure enough to care what others think is cool or whatever.BLAD, get out there and live your life and stop worrying about ours.

Guest mattthernbsinger
I've slept ALLDAY... woke up at 7pm... pissed coz now Im so wide awake I dunno how im gonna go to sleep... I need to wake up early confused3.gif
lol same here i went sleep at half 10 this morning and woke up aorund half 5 loli was the latest of all the late night goons