Moments of clarity

Supernova

Guest TimeBomb

meeting a millionaire businessman from dubai in an expensive hotel down central, discussing big boi stuff then coming home, dashing on a tracksuit and coming on vip2 forum.

i try not to wallow in such things as it doesn't help with your state of mind.
Do you see a therapist.sh*t sounded regurgitated
no i read and it helps
What, self help books?Do they actually work?
they can do - currently reading a book about inner peace."The Power of Now"anything is worth a try right? Its better than being arrogant and totally dismissing it and still remaining sad and depressed.

no i read and it helps
they can do - currently reading a book about inner peace."The Power of Now"anything is worth a try right? Its better than being arrogant and totally dismissing it and still remaining sad and depressed.
Most def man. Im thinking about it still. If I ever get round the idea, ill PM you and look for some titles.

no i read and it helps
Most def man. Im thinking about it still. If I ever get round the idea, ill PM you and look for some titles.
yeah definitely. I've only read a couple articles with this being my first book. If anything it opens up your mind and allows you to think in a different way than usual.

Guest mattthernbsinger

tbh toney what you doing is a good look and soon people will becoming to your mansion and going bk to there 2 bed room flat posting the exact same ting on another forum.