GTA4 - 360 or PS3

Dan.

360 one looks to be the one to get.I have pre-orders for both collectors edition versions and will cancel whichever one I feel is inferior.The thing with me thinking about it logically is that the versions on either console have been created from scratch, neither version is a port they have both been developed in parallel from the ground up.Now the 360 will have all this exclusive episodic content and sh*t but no other games from rockstar are to be on the console where as the ps3 has a further 2-3 rockstar titles which are in the same mould as GTA. In this case it is conceivable that rockstar could have spent more time polishing the game/engine on the ps3 seeing as their probably going to be using the same engine for the subsequent game releases on the ps3.As such I am waiting to see which version is the best and will cancel which ever one is inferior come review time.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Doubt they'll be much difference. its possible that the ps3 one could be better with quicker/no loading times etc. But obviously 360 has extra content (online content tho no?).

Guest Mr. Estacado
GTA 4 on PS3 = SonaGTA 4 on 360 = Panama
excuse my ignorance but i don't get it.
He's trying to say that PS3 gamers will be restricted to a small vicinity, such as Sona (a district within the city of Panama)While 360 gamers can roam free across Panama with their unknown extra content which is probably 10 extra missions.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
GTA 4 on PS3 = SonaGTA 4 on 360 = Panama
excuse my ignorance but i don't get it.
He's trying to say that PS3 gamers will be restricted to a small vicinity, such as Sona (a district within the city of Panama)While 360 gamers can roam free across Panama with their unknown extra content which is probably 10 extra missions.
seen. doubt that but i would be jolly if its true. Might have to upgrade to an elite for this game.

Guest djbmc

i doubt the loading times will be vastly different, can't really remember loading times on GTA SA on the PS2 so i doubt it'll be different now. Although the xbox controller is sh*t for these games i aint got a ps3 (yet, until ff13 comes out) so xbox version is me.

i doubt the loading times will be vastly different, can't really remember loading times on GTA SA on the PS2 so i doubt it'll be different now. Although the xbox controller is sh*t for these games i aint got a ps3 (yet, until ff13 comes out) so xbox version is me.
Well it is newer hardware and is this not the first game that R* has arrived on PS3? , Table Tennis came out for the 360 and i'm pretty sure they know the tricks in how to get stuff working right.But a Mandontory 5GB install for the PS3 wouldnt be shocking.

cant lie, i like the ps conroller for this type of game