Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

iPhones

who else got one?there officially SICKhow ive customised is some next ting stilli got a 16gb runnin 1.1.4my NES, MixTube, PSX, >>> _____wot have u got on yours?is there a msn messenger app?

who else got one?there officially SICKhow ive customised is some next ting stilli got a 16gb runnin 1.1.4my NES, MixTube, PSX, >>> _____wot have u got on yours?is there a msn messenger app?
Beejive.com is you..

Blade knows about the youtube ripper *spuds*

Guest Smell Of Death

the battery goes quicker on the jailbroken touchthere shud b a way to actually close the applications rather than jus go to the home screen or turning of and on again

the battery goes quicker on the jailbroken touchthere shud b a way to actually close the applications rather than jus go to the home screen or turning of and on again
How long does your battery last? There should be a task manager of some sortIf i find one i'll post it up

is it easy to jailbrake ??after you do it dont itunes clock your touch has been hacked

is it easy to jailbrake ??after you do it dont itunes clock your touch has been hacked
Yeah fam, just follow the vids on youtube. theres barenah itunes dont clock it still

Guest mattthernbsinger

wen u jailbreak it what can you do different>?

Guest mattthernbsinger

arghhh been on youtube but i cant connect my ipod touch to the internet through mine i dont know my password from the bt hub

arghhh been on youtube but i cant connect my ipod touch to the internet through mine i dont know my password from the bt hub
i swear the password is on the back of the hub fam.

depends on software version etc.if ur runnin 1.3 or newer then you will first have to downgrade to version 1.1 then its easy... go on jailbreakme.com (on ipod) does it in seconds

Guest mattthernbsinger

meh i do this later.aint slept since friday

i swear the password is on the back of the hub fam.
laugh.gif:D :D :D :D Is it possible to use stoeln iPhones, or do you have to have a contract sim card and register the phone online and ting?I wanna get one but long paying 3bill for a phone then £25 a month for some bullshit contract

Whats 1.1.4 got that 1.1.3 aintif its something great i'll jailbrake up to 1.1.4 tonight

iPhone user herecurrently using 1.1.4 jailbroken + unlocked to all networksbest + cheapest phone in the market

Guest Smell Of Death
iPhone user herecurrently using 1.1.4 jailbroken + unlocked to all networksbest + cheapest phone in the market
how much was it?

I don't know what half that sh*t you put on your phone is blade.Are you saying you have ps and nes emulators running smoothly on your iphone?If so that is SICK!