iPhones

Dan.

Guest Smell Of Death

the battery goes quicker on the jailbroken touchthere shud b a way to actually close the applications rather than jus go to the home screen or turning of and on again

the battery goes quicker on the jailbroken touchthere shud b a way to actually close the applications rather than jus go to the home screen or turning of and on again
How long does your battery last? There should be a task manager of some sortIf i find one i'll post it up

arghhh been on youtube but i cant connect my ipod touch to the internet through mine i dont know my password from the bt hub
i swear the password is on the back of the hub fam.
laugh.gif:D :D :D :D Is it possible to use stoeln iPhones, or do you have to have a contract sim card and register the phone online and ting?I wanna get one but long paying 3bill for a phone then £25 a month for some bullshit contract

I don't know what half that sh*t you put on your phone is blade.Are you saying you have ps and nes emulators running smoothly on your iphone?If so that is SICK!