Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smell Of Death

Fade To Black...

Guest mattthernbsinger

them guys lol.girl beat boxing is noooooice

This tune was sick. Only tuned I bumped on Dynasty for a while. You, Me, Him and Her I think it was called

Guest mattthernbsinger
oooooooooooiii ghost face is nuts has he got any good mixtapes/albums i can download name some good ones
purchase them

oooooooooooiii ghost face is nuts has he got any good mixtapes/albums i can download name some good ones
purchase them
albums i could mixtapes i cant

Guest mattthernbsinger
purchase them
why

purchase them
why
up a pic of ur chick stop actin fam

dont bother hes garbageWTF IS THAT 1ST BEAT KANYES PLAYING TO JAY-ZBEFORE LUCIFER. SOMEONE HELP!!!!!BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEARS

Guest PennyTraitor

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez this tune.the way i would wife mjb

its something i like about watchin rappers in the booth, its like watchin a chef preparing meals. f*ck*ng crazy dis goota be best rap documentary ever!!!!!!!!!to bad he sucked us into thinking he was gna reitire, i actually bought the black album fell like a mug but all da real jigga fans r blessed hes still here AMERICAN GANGSTER was straight fire

i swear down, i dunno what bit it is but watch out for the guy VIBESING DIFFFFFERENTLY, MAN COME LIKE HE WAS AT CHURCH i think its during song cry WATCH!!!!!!!!!ghost faces chain sounded fake like it was tin or suttin

dont bother hes garbageWTF IS THAT 1ST BEAT KANYES PLAYING TO JAY-ZBEFORE LUCIFER. SOMEONE HELP!!!!!BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEARS