Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattthernbsinger

i dont give a fuck these girls can sing.............

Guest mattthernbsinger
They can only sing in a groupmake one of them sing solo and you'll see how weak there voices are
incorrect

BRRAAAPPPP didnt c da beatbox coming still, caught me off guard lolcheck 2:42 the beat boxer (far right) does that yayo dance.dey need some dance moves though

They can only sing in a groupmake one of them sing solo and you'll see how weak there voices are
incorrect
Actually i'm correct they're any school girls that learnt to harmonizeif you consider this good singing then you need to listen to some of the greats rather than some average school girls bullshit

Guest mattthernbsinger

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooolim not talking or comparing them to anyone else though.im just appreicating talent on a well done performance that is all.

Guest Vaseline
BRRAAAPPPP didnt c da beatbox coming still, caught me off guard lolcheck 2:42 the beat boxer (far right) does that yayo dance.dey need some dance moves though
fam you lied to me

Guest mattthernbsinger

lol check out her hand when she does the shhhhhhhhh sound lol

lol at the yayo skank..Its nice, they not what they are doing. It coulda been executed betterBut they are not great singers...Te chinese thing will sit nice on a evernesence (sp) stype track

fam you lied to me
nah he didntits on the far left, thats why u might have missed it