YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO DIS IS

mR ReZiW

Dont get it twisted, goons where at the comp still.one brea went up to all the guys that hyped to him online and them man never said sh*t to him face to face, was jokes!My guy was hyping exactly like reziw, they can hype when they behind the comp but when you confront them they're droped "that weren't me"All them scotish breas are addicted to this game 24/7 non stop.

oh skeen, lol. ur boy must be one 'soundboy'. i dun know bare of dem yutes aint ready to see black faces. i'd love to see da looks i get. goonz are everwhere nowadays reaching computer gamin events lol. tru say goonz to u n goonz to me cud mean a diifirent ting (no sendage) but i dnt know how old u r, u cus be 14-15yrs old or suttin

Guest Mr. Estacado

lmfao console beef>_bare goons from my bits have got ps3 and they all add each other and play COD, beef is bound to kick off seeing as some of them dnt like each other.

Guest Mr. Estacado
lmfao console beef>_bare goons from my bits have got ps3 and they all add each other and play COD, beef is bound to kick off seeing as some of them dnt like each other.
LMFAO f*ck orffffff!!!!! r u serious lol.
lol anything is possible since two breddas from endz were hyping to each other on MSN over some stupidness and the next day thy linked up and had a 1 on 1.amazingly stupid.

LMFAO f*ck orffffff!!!!! r u serious lol.
lol anything is possible since two breddas from endz were hyping to each other on MSN over some stupidness and the next day thy linked up and had a 1 on 1.amazingly stupid.
LOL, yh same ting happened in my bits still. mandem tellin me how one yute pretended to be a chick on msn to try suck him into linking coming to his bits for a linkage.certain man r roaming the e-streets dem e-gangstas dere lol. tru say it aint 1999 no more, internet is a necessity like a t.v. n ting so i aint surprised wen i hear dis type of stuff

Dont get it twisted, goons where at the comp still.one brea went up to all the guys that hyped to him online and them man never said sh*t to him face to face, was jokes!My guy was hyping exactly like reziw, they can hype when they behind the comp but when you confront them they're droped "that weren't me"All them scotish breas are addicted to this game 24/7 non stop.
lol U dun know!!!