Pacquiao vs Marquez

Aquaman

anyone watch this? i know theres only like 5 man on here who watch boxing i should take this to a boxing forumbut what a f*ck*ng robbery Marquez shouldve won by 2 rounds. f*ck hbo and there faggot commos some next bareface robbery. Pacquiao won btw
I had it 114-113 to Pacquiao. Rounds were more or less even but the knockdown made the difference.Justified decision in my opinion but it was close. Definitely not a robbery.

Guest Medic

Yh i watched this one. Was a top top fight, full of action. If im honest i thikn Marquez shoulda taken it, even though i was with pacquiao.Marquez was on a spree first 2 rounds, pacquiao looked lost. But in the 3rd, pacquiao caught marquez flush on the chin. Marquez fell straight down, hit his head quite hard against the canvas. Got back up though, and got hit with many head shots in the closing 15 seconds. It shoulda been called another knockdown, since marquez held the rope after getting a left hook. 8th round i thought pacquiao was gone. He got hurt very badly by a fantastic body shot, a real rib cracker. Pacquiao winced, and curled his body, then Marquez hit him with a great combo to the head. Dunno how pacquiao survived that round, he was all over the place. Also by this time, Marquez had suffered a very bad cut to his right eyes, the length of his eyebrow. Pacquiao had to dominate the last rounds if he was to win, and in the 10th he nearly knocked down marquez again! The shot was spectacular, maqrquez walked right into a left and staggered. Pacquiao jumped at the chance and unleashed a barrage of punches, although most didnt hit cleanly. Both fighters were brilliant, and Marquez should count himself very unlucky. It was a split decision, and before Buffer annoucned the last scorecard, pacquiao went to hug Marquez as a congratulation, and looked genuienly shocked when he was named the winner. Casamayor v Katsidis, Rees v Kotelnik on the coming Saturday.