Sunday Football

HBK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This can not run in football anymore, i had enough of sh*t.Im tired of these linesmen and refs getting away with murder because a chinese man gave them something extra on the side to support their family, should start banning these ppl to the confernce leagues, f*ck*ng disgraceful.Berbatov should of came off, had a shocker. Keano had every right to get angry. All i know, none of that midfield will be starting at the start of next season, quote me next season. They will all become squad players. They made me want to smash up my TVHappy with Robbo today, did nothing wrong at all. No suprise that it was Dawson and Chimbo f*ck*ng up with the goal, two players who won't be at our club next season. Ramos is getting £40 mil in the summer and will probally get another £15mil+ with the sales of certain players.Hope them linesmen can sleep knowing they cost us the game with their nice sum of cash. FA are the f*ck*ng biggest joke for letting these guy be involved in the prem.

We always get horrendous officials at Eastlands, yet somehow were able to always win or draw and keep our good record against City intact.Remember Bennet earlier in the season for the CC Cup?It had to end somehow, our record that is, but the record for having disgraceful decisions against us is still ongoing.Jenas and Berba were the 2 worst players on the pitch, followed closely by the useless subs of Tommy and Bent.

lol @ blaming Robbo.Check the man who didnt even jump with his man.Yeah, Chimbo....
Init, can't fault Robinson if the defence gifts someone a free header from 6 yards. Near impossible to stop.
Told you City will nick it.Minor.Season is well and truley over after Wednesday.
nah season is over in may not now.intresting game, spurs were unlucky with poor decisions

lol @ blaming Robbo.Check the man who didnt even jump with his man.Yeah, Chimbo....
Init, can't fault Robinson if the defence gifts someone a free header from 6 yards. Near impossible to stop.
Told you City will nick it.Minor.Season is well and truley over after Wednesday.
nah season is over in may not now.
slap.jpg