NEED, pro help asap

mR ReZiW

was chatting to my guy junioryz, hes ranked 9th on pesrankings. tru say he was tellin me bout rob mclean n how my mans caked 70k from pro tournaments n ting. tru say dis junioryz guy says hes better than rob mclean n how he always beats him in friendlies but robs beat him once 8-7 in a tournament. anyway....... everyones been saying how i play exactly like rob mclean n ting (no bummage, f*ck dat 'UNCLE FESTER' looka like) but i lack his consistency (every1 says hes impossible to beat, even on his worst day. he'll still beat u 5-0) after iv beat junioryz wit some 'ridiculous scorelines', ryandelle ranked #1 easily and armanicode (some yute dat went to wembley) 6-0. that i can be the next rob.but what im saying is HOW DO I PRACTICE N TING AND JUST REACH DAT NEXT LEVEL. I RECKON IM WORKING AT LEVEL 7 BUT I WNA GET TO LEVEL 10.ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS???????????

i wouldnt say your on hes levels true say i havent played him but i know for a fact you aintyou need to enter thos tournaments and play the best guys...you learn from the best thats why ur not too bad coz uve been playing me
i never sed i was on his level, read agen. i said ppl say i play exactly like him n i have potential to be as good as him. lol @ trying to big urself up, teach me the ways macz ur soooooooooooo sick.
go park and play real football
dem ps2 owners dere, smh

i wouldnt say your on hes levels true say i havent played him but i know for a fact you aintyou need to enter thos tournaments and play the best guys...you learn from the best thats why ur not too bad coz uve been playing me
i never sed i was on his level, read agen. i said ppl say i play exactly like him n i have potential to be as good as him. lol @ trying to big urself up, teach me the ways macz ur soooooooooooo sick.
dem ps2 owners dere, smh
your too defensive im not even boying it. and i never said u said u was on his level i was simply stating a fact init. your good i aint gonna liean na i dnt need to big up myself the hype around my name does that itselfbut on a level just keep entering comps with the big guys an youll get up there

dem ps2 owners dere, smh
your too defensive im not even boying it. and i never said u said u was on his level i was simply stating a fact init. your good i aint gonna liean na i dnt need to big up myself the hype around my name does that itselfbut on a level just keep entering comps with the big guys an youll get up there
my bad, its internet cant see what context ur using. iv won a good 6/10 competitions now tru say i just wna take it to da 'NEXT' level.

Not even hyping, im on the highest level possible, i can't improve anymore in the footballing department.Its just about taking your chances, don't do that, you have no right to win anything. I outplayed one of the best players in europe but never took my chances and he made me pay, but my guy was sweating(no homo)

Not even hyping, im on the highest level possible, i can't improve anymore in the footballing department.Its just about taking your chances, don't do that, you have no right to win anything. I outplayed one of the best players in europe but never took my chances and he made me pay, but my guy was sweating(no homo)
fam, u cant be at ur best. unless u personally think that at thr 50k comp u was at ur ABSOLUTE best. i doubt u was otherwise u wudda won. u gotte rememeber theres always room for improvement
Tru say i beg you stop typing tru say
lol, bad habit

fam, u cant be at ur best. unless u personally think that at thr 50k comp u was at ur ABSOLUTE best. i doubt u was otherwise u wudda won. u gotte rememeber theres always room for improvement
Talking about playing pro in general. Can't really imporve anymore.Only thing its about Mentality, and taking your chances. No one can ever master that 'cause this game is so f*ck*ng dodgy. _________>>>>>>>>>>>the goals i conceeded (SMH @ Valdes)

Guest Sho Case

told you about valdes& when you play against players with rocket shots like adriano,rooney,lampard you're pissedin terms of next levels,you have to play people better than you really& people that play differentlythe key thing is when you play some1 how quickly you learn their gameall about variation in your game,but only a good player will force you to vary your gameif you're killing a guy with crosses or long ball or just one twos,theres no need to change it uptactics come into it aswellmentality is as big as anything IMOpro gets some man to rattled they cant play their own game how they normally do