the suspnese is killing meeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest Got Dat Cronik

mumsie said i hav to wait for the whole fam to come roundthen open my pressiesbut i dont wna do datnot kah im impatient jus kahu no wen u get a present u dont like n u hav to act like u like it to save facei cant do dati will jus b strait up n be like'is dat wot u got me?'dont mean to be rudeand the look u give of disapointment cannot be hidenu see me??

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Presents at 18? I was lucky to get a card.
well i neva got anyting for my 16th so im expecting suminand i aint ungratefulif some1 gets u a pair of socks wot u meant to say?

ungrateful child
lol has nothing to do with being ungrateful, if you're expecting an N64 and you get some primark socks wiling out is your only option.My cousin is the worst when it comes to presents, one birthday he gave me a boots tester spray, on christmas he wrapped up these hench looking presents and gave 'em to me and I was like sh*t thanks man, start unwrapping them and I realise it's just the Harry Potter books I lent him like three months before hand, and on another birthday he gave me 300 dvd and when I open it up it's a pair of socks inside the case.Black people suck.

Presents at 18? I was lucky to get a card.
well i neva got anyting for my 16th so im expecting suminand i aint ungratefulif some1 gets u a pair of socks wot u meant to say?
you say thank you because at the end of the day you have received something for nothing