Black Magic

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brav. Just lol @ thinking it dont exist or coz you dont believe in it then it cant affect you. Smh.There is BARE undercover obeah workers out there...nuff mandem on this road ting aswell practice it. If you never witnessed it or seen the effects of it or whatever then yeah you probably would think its a load of hocus pocus. Those who have been back home, whether it be in the Caribbean or Africa or wherever are more than likely to come across it. Back in the day nuff family members tried to work obeah on my marj...too many times. Some of the stuff she told me was nuts. Had me prang for time

Brav. Just lol @ thinking it dont exist or coz you dont believe in it then it cant affect you. Smh.There is BARE undercover obeah workers out there...nuff mandem on this road ting aswell practice it. If you never witnessed it or seen the effects of it or whatever then yeah you probably would think its a load of hocus pocus. Those who have been back home, whether it be in the Caribbean or Africa or wherever are more than likely to come across it. Back in the day nuff family members tried to work obeah on my marj...too many times. Some of the stuff she told me was nuts. Had me prang for time
thats how i mean, its pointless tryna convince people who havent seen it, there never gonna believe it.ive noticed how its usually moretime family connected...which is f*cked up in itself, u would think ur family would be the last people to bring these kinda f*ckeries upon u.it is very real still.

thats how i mean, its pointless tryna convince people who havent seen it, there never gonna believe it.ive noticed how its usually moretime family connected...which is f*cked up in itself, u would think ur family would be the last people to bring these kinda f*ckeries upon u.it is very real still.
Family are pure f*ckries. I know one lady who for like 10 years used to get raped in her dreams by her dead uncle. But when she woke up she used to have bruises on her n stuff like it happened for real....obviously it didnt start off as bad as that but it got worse gradually. Then she found out later that her uncle that had died was one of them nasty dudes who used to try pass tru most of the females in their family but never got round to her. She goes in the dream aswell she used to try scream but nothing would come out of her mouth - then it got to the point where she was just too shook to go sleep. Messed up her health big time.

very true
I know the skeng man that do obeah voodoo and witchcraft

LOL @ people LOLing @ me because I haven't seen and have no reason to believe.Black magic is no different to God. You people believe because you have no other explanation for it, despite the fact that NO ONE knows for sure what caused something.

when i was little i remember roughly finding one distant relatives "juju stash"...like of things they use to do the black magic, odd bits of wierd things, balls of hair, sum nex dusty dirt fings, i dnt even no i was so young...in a way it was good i was young and didnt even no it was black magic, let alone what it was, cos i didnt understand it for it to scare me lol.after i found that alot of my close fam became distant from that person, and sum family members who had bad luck for YEARSSS, in every aspect, literally gained a new lease on life, pure bad things stopped happening and doors in life opened up etc.

ite story one ill brief it cos its longI had an uncle who was f*cked and wanted to kill one of my cousins 4 sum reason.And as Ghanains we all have names for the day we were born.The way black magic works is based on dates and the day of birth.He was a Kwame, Saturday.So am I.He is dead, armed robbery.The same night I was stabbed in the chest back etc. nearly died.I can only thank GOD.Because t black magic is always succesful if done right so someone mussa been looking after me.Theres more but thats fam bidness.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.There is nothing about that story that suggests black magic or God.You are fortunate you didn't died, but that could be for a number fo logical reasons ie. did bleed enough to die from blood loss, the guy didn't cut major vessels, doctor's were good enough to save you.Black magic only exists to those that have some sort of religious faith in my opinion.
Zoolander would be proud.

bruv im tellin u...when you SEE it with your own eyes...you will know, ders sumin f*cked up here.im not even a very "into make believe" guy, and into fantasy and speculation...i prefer science, and i believe in what is proved by maths and physics as PROOF rather than something attributed to faith and word of mouth....but when you see it, you cant forget it, you cant explain it wid (current science) cos there is this bunch of RANDOM nasty crap infront of u that destroys lives, and u cant explain it.

Guest Vaseline
ite story one ill brief it cos its longI had an uncle who was f*cked and wanted to kill one of my cousins 4 sum reason.And as Ghanains we all have names for the day we were born.The way black magic works is based on dates and the day of birth.He was a Kwame, Saturday.So am I.He is dead, armed robbery.The same night I was stabbed in the chest back etc. nearly died.I can only thank GOD.Because t black magic is always succesful if done right so someone mussa been looking after me.Theres more but thats fam bidness.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.There is nothing about that story that suggests black magic or God.You are fortunate you didn't died, but that could be for a number fo logical reasons ie. did bleed enough to die from blood loss, the guy didn't cut major vessels, doctor's were good enough to save you.Black magic only exists to those that have some sort of religious faith in my opinion.
laugh.gif:D

bruv im tellin u...when you SEE it with your own eyes...you will know, ders sumin f*cked up here.im not even a very "into make believe" guy, and into fantasy and speculation...i prefer science, and i believe in what is proved by maths and physics as PROOF rather than something attributed to faith and word of mouth....but when you see it, you cant forget it, you cant explain it wid (current science) cos there is this bunch of RANDOM nasty crap infront of u that destroys lives, and u cant explain it.
Like what?

Like what?
i was like 3 at the time so i dnt even remember fully, jus remember it being bare dark and wrapped up in newspapers, slightly moist...was so f*ckin wierd, im glad i dnt remember. i was kept in the dark about it aswell wen my family would talk about it.it sounds like complete f*ckin bullocks on here i no lol, but the effects are long term effects and when u see them change when people manage to fight black magic, then u can see der is sumin der.

LOLAllow me boss.

LOL @ people LOLing @ me because I haven't seen and have no reason to believe.Black magic is no different to God. You people believe because you have no other explanation for it, despite the fact that NO ONE knows for sure what caused something.
C/S
You say that, then when someone asks, you drop something as unsubstantial, and hear-say, and frankly, unreliable (you were 3 ffs) as:
i was like 3 at the time so i dnt even remember fully, jus remember it being bare dark and wrapped up in newspapers, slightly moist...

C/S
You say that, then when someone asks, you drop something as unsubstantial, and hear-say, and frankly, unreliable (you were 3 ffs) as:
i was like 3 at the time so i dnt even remember fully, jus remember it being bare dark and wrapped up in newspapers, slightly moist...
its not based on my SOLE account ye, otherwise it wouldnt mean sh*t. i didnt even no how serious it was until i grew up and was told a bit about it, but still kept in the dark.my whole family was der wen i found it, there was quite a fuss about it. and i saw the effects of how events changed from me finding that...it goes a bit toooo into my family business init so ill jus leave it at that...if my example isn't credible then cool, cos doubt ANY example of sumin this far fetched would be credible without proof anyways.like i said, sumin u jus gotta experience for yourself.

boiRemember my cousin told the family that at school they was learning aobut some slave owner woman who practised this kinda stuff...aprently her yard had liek certina amount of windows doors rooms to relate to time..like 12 windows.... 7 rooms or something liek thatand how people would see her in one side of JA and then she wud be in a next side like nuffinand there was some girl my cousins friend who laughed about it and said she wernt shook...that same day she fell down the stairs

i know him in real life i can vouch for him on this.man aint chatting sh*t bruv so dont try make this into no argument situation.
Argument situation? Sorry what?Who the f*ck are you his mouthpiece?Jam, I wasnt talking to you. Im sure mans got his own voice.@ Spiderman - I see what you mean, but you gotta admit, no-ones come with some strict "I was there, this happened" story or relation. The parallels in terms of religion and juju are def there (seeing to believe, personal revalations etc.), which makes it all the harder to make feasible. It all seems hear-say and second hand information, which on a forum is just screaming for people to play chinese whispers.