Males -Game

LuLu

how do you rate your game on a scale of 1- 10 ? what is your game style ?The reason i ask this is because i was watching a program the other day called the player, its a reality show where a bunch of self confessed players have to prove how strong their game is to the girl and her two female friends, the friends pick two guys each show up for elimination depending on how weak/strong they think their game is and if they think the guy is a suitable match for their friend etc and then the main girl decides which one gets eliminated from the game.it was amusing watching the different methods the guys used,some were chilled out and reserved waiting for the right moment to approach her, others were loud and in her face and some were just touching and attempting to massage her at every opportunity.at the end of each show,she says in some annoying voice * play on players * and * dont hate the player, hate the game *some corny sh*t but thats americans for you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a girls number and beating it are two different things though.To be honest with you, my attitude I tell myself says 10 - If I see any chick, I think to myself I could get her if I wanted - I never put any chick above my league or standards. Dont get me wrong, Im no Leper banging on Beyonces door - I am very realistic, but just dont let myself get held back by other peoples insecurities.In reality however, its probably like Mickey - My game is developed, but theres always a guy out there better than you, or who has something better to offer.They're few and far between (which is good I guess, because it means girls won't often meet a guy like them), but they exist.And they usually have the finest, most educated, most desireable women.Those are the guys I (currently) am unable to compete with.I will one day though. No doubts about that.

but what you guys are forgetting is you could get a girls number bang it first night THEN she airs you and dont even wanna talk to you dont put this down to d*ck size or performance she could just of wanted to buss just like we sometimes wanna bang a girl for the sake of bustin a nutwould you feel like you macked it then cos i can assure you it then turns into a competition of who can hold out the longest without calling the other. OR you end up getting game ran on YOU rather than the other way roundMOVING THE CHICKGETTING THE NUMBERGETTING TO SLAM HER FIRST NIGHTKEEPING HER AS A REGULAR LINK (regardless of what happens in her life)GETTING HER TO TREAT YOU LIKE A HUBBY WHEN YOU TREAT HER LIKE A LINKetc etchow far does your game go? not how much do you rate yourself.

Guest Mickey Kane
but what you guys are forgetting is you could get a girls number bang it first night THEN she airs you and dont even wanna talk to youwould you feel like you macked it then cos i can assure you it then turns into a competition of who can hold out the longest without calling the other.MOVING THE CHICKGETTING THE NUMBERGETTING TO SLAM HER FIRST NIGHTKEEPING HER AS A REGULAR LINK (regardless of what happens in her life)GETTING HER TO TREAT YOU LIKE A HUBBY WHEN YOU TREAT HER LIKE A LINKetc etchow far does your game go? not how much do you rate yourself.
*subtracts 6 from his initial rating*

but what you guys are forgetting is you could get a girls number bang it first night THEN she airs you and dont even wanna talk to youwould you feel like you macked it then cos i can assure you it then turns into a competition of who can hold out the longest without calling the other.MOVING THE CHICKGETTING THE NUMBERGETTING TO SLAM HER FIRST NIGHTKEEPING HER AS A REGULAR LINK (regardless of what happens in her life)GETTING HER TO TREAT YOU LIKE A HUBBY WHEN YOU TREAT HER LIKE A LINKetc etchow far does your game go? not how much do you rate yourself.
*subtracts 6 from his initial rating*
laugh.gif c/s

this is what happens when guys rate themselves and think they players and FORGET about a girls capabilitiesone hand washes the other while you think your macking the girl is planning around you to be just as devious.this is why i say im a 3 i think SMADDY has more game then me she had me goliath and goddaz on msn arranging linkage and we was ALL GONNA DO IT while she was in the states and had a man there.even I havent pulled that off with that many girls that KNOW EACH OTHER.

Guest Mickey Kane

Nah, f*ck that, Bruce Wayne got me feelin' all insecure about my game...I think with what Face Off is saying in terms, some of it really depends on the circumstances...Just because a girl don't take out no loan, or buys you sh*t, don't mean your ain't up to par. With certain girls, there's only so much you can do...*adds 5 to his modified rating*

this is what happens when guys rate themselves and think they players and FORGET about a girls capabilitiesone hand washes the other while you think your macking the girl is planning around you to be just as devious.this is why i say im a 3 i think SMADDY has more game then me she had me goliath and goddaz on msn arranging linkage and we was ALL GONNA DO IT while she was in the states and had a man there.even I havent pulled that off with that many girls that KNOW EACH OTHER.
LOLRah.

LOLRah.
+I have no game, so I don't get females.

i dont think smaddy is a good example as males u would not of backed down male to female would be a different thing

also add this twistyou have macked the chickis your game TIGHT ENOUGH so that she DONT WANT NO ONE ELSE and is NOT ENTERTAINING NO ONE ELSEdo that to 5 other woman and have a HAREEM of chicks ONLY DEALING WITH YOU and then maybe you are in the underworld of PLAYERSi aint there and im sure a lot of us are not either.a lot of guys wanna believe their girl cant and wont but when you find out ALL YOUR sh*t IS f*ckED UP you loose your swaggeryou loose your mojoyou dont want to link certain other chicks no more cos your busy thinkin bout the ONE that f*cked outyour ego is completely shattered and you dont know what to do and all of a sudden your being nice to certain chicks that you was never nice to before as you just dont feel right with your main link f*ck*ng out.your with other chicks saying shti you wouldnt normally say your emotions are all over the placeand before you know it your COMPLETELY SINGLE have no links and then you feel like a wastemanbut it gets WORSE you see one of your old links with a next man and she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY and your like "DAMN I USED TO MAKE HER SMILE LIKE THAT" then you say hi to her and she is like "HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN"and you start all over again but this time you realise there is GAME in keepin just ONE WOMAN and having the balls to tell every other woman to f*ck off.but then thats when girls that know you have evolved and then they look EXTRA NICE and they say to you"BABY I DONT MIND YOU GOT A GIRL ILL KEEP IT A SECRET COME SEE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT"then when this happens you went from being a player to a p*ssyah the cycle

LOLIs that true word for word?
i swear on my d*ckonly me and goliath KNEW she was on each other we found out bout goddaz AFTERwhy is this shocking i said all of this time ago.GIRLS ARE PLAYERS TOOand such players you are finding this out NOW.told you bout woman do NOT think they aint got game they do we just make the playing field they LEVEL IT.

also add this twistyou have macked the chickis your game TIGHT ENOUGH so that she DONT WANT NO ONE ELSE and is NOT ENTERTAINING NO ONE ELSEdo that to 5 other woman and have a HAREEM of chicks ONLY DEALING WITH YOU and then maybe you are in the underworld of PLAYERSi aint there and im sure a lot of us are not either.a lot of guys wanna believe their girl cant and wont but when you find out ALL YOUR sh*t IS f*ckED UP you loose your swaggeryou loose your mojoyou dont want to link certain other chicks no more cos your busy thinkin bout the ONE that f*cked outyour ego is completely shattered and you dont know what to do and all of a sudden your being nice to certain chicks that you was never nice to before as you just dont feel right with your main link f*ck*ng out.your with other chicks saying shti you wouldnt normally say your emotions are all over the placeand before you know it your COMPLETELY SINGLE have no links and then you feel like a wastemanbut it gets WORSE you see one of your old links with a next man and she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY and your like "DAMN I USED TO MAKE HER SMILE LIKE THAT" then you say hi to her and she is like "HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN"and you start all over again but this time you realise there is GAME in keepin just ONE WOMAN and having the balls to tell every other woman to f*ck off.but then thats when girls that know you have evolved and then they look EXTRA NICE and they say to you"BABY I DONT MIND YOU GOT A GIRL ILL KEEP IT A SECRET COME SEE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT"then when this happens you went from being a player to a p*ssyah the cycle
Bars... problem is no one ever thinks this far ahead no more