FAO Dealers

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u have to re wire up the electric innit get a professinal for that ask around u probely meet some pub guy who will do it and be carefull about ventelation alot of people get it right but they forget abput neighbours and they usually suffer from damp then u get caught out

Split wiv wifey so i could link a next chick. Heard wifey slept with a next man and i was p1ssed. Swallowed my pride though and sorted our differences. Now were back together and better than ever!
how much do the bitches get paid for ghetto gaggers?
Buff 8thShy 8thwhats da difference
Assuming a buff 8th will be slightly larger then standardand obviously shy oppositeshot it as tens init....cos u can pass off a ten for 1.5...which emna su cud make 20 pound off a 3.0 and sitll ahve .5 left which u wudda waste dif u shot it at 8ths

waht do you mean 'weigh dem at' ?
If you weighing them on point.. then you aint gonna make as much as u can off it.. but your customers will be loyal if you giving them on point food.If you weighing them a bit under.. you will stretch your food into more 8ths and make more p's .All depends how YOU.. like to buisiness.

waht do you mean 'weigh dem at' ?
If you weighing them on point.. then you aint gonna make as much as u can off it.. but your customers will be loyal if you giving them on point food.If you weighing them a bit under.. you will stretch your food into more 8ths and make more p's .All depends how YOU.. like to buisiness.
also, certain people like to do business differently wid different people...shy 8ths for random bitties, nice bits for the loyal guys...thats if their about makin the most p, sum guys are jus generous weed loving people who will give u big bits, loyal or not lol.

Split wiv wifey so i could link a next chick. Heard wifey slept with a next man and i was p1ssed. Swallowed my pride though and sorted our differences. Now were back together and better than ever!
how much do the bitches get paid for ghetto gaggers?
Buff 8thShy 8thwhats da difference
Assuming a buff 8th will be slightly larger then standardand obviously shy oppositeshot it as tens init....cos u can pass off a ten for 1.5...which emna su cud make 20 pound off a 3.0 and sitll ahve .5 left which u wudda waste dif u shot it at 8ths
look at all the mistyped wordsi did not quote this