FAO Dealers

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. BLK

them KFC goons are funny, pass by at 10am and see them therecome back from work at 6, see them therego out ravin at 10, see them therefinish from the rave, see them there

If you can move them 8ball at a time then you must have bare clients. Obviously you would make a lot more money doing it that way but as stated might aswell do em bounce or two at a time.And I've seen niggas doing eightballs at 2.5 and lower trusssst me its very real. 1 gram benners you know and 5 gram Q's

if you had the clients, from a key you can turn over a good 6.5k, 3 being profit, but thats alot of shotting
them goons outside brixton kfc are perfect for thatout there twenty four sev. . .
I see them more near the Icelands when I'm waiting for the number 3. I recognise all of them now I'm suprised they aint getting laced if I can see them and normally they're doing what they're doing with feds like 15 metres away by the tube station

If you can move them 8ball at a time then you must have bare clients. Obviously you would make a lot more money doing it that way but as stated might aswell do em bounce or two at a time.And I've seen niggas doing eightballs at 2.5 and lower trusssst me its very real. 1 gram benners you know and 5 gram Q's
ye times are hard still lol.but wen i get these sorta weights the food is over peng, now a days i fink its worth it, then get sum shitty skunk, homegrown or low food.

About 7 years ago I was just about to do this ting PROPER wid some niggaz.Then I decided to forget it and just concentrate on Uni.Glad still, cos since found out them niggaz were snakes.Always said CERTAIN man who deal would do good at legal business, got that entrepreneurial flair, wasted out there on the street.