The Rise and Fall of Wining/Grinding

JOHN DOE

I dont know whats happened to me but it seems that wining and grinding on a girl at a rave is so sh*t now.Year 9- 2nd year college was hype times i used to love it but now i find it so boring .Back in the days it was a sexual thing but whats wining to lashing?Moretime these days in rave i just dance or skank on my ones which is why i love funky house Sometimes girls try wine up on me , i comply, then it just gets boringAnyone else share the same views?

Go to Passa Passa, your views on this will change
Heard about this still, bredrin told me its literally like f*ck*ng.Do u know of any good ones about in LDN
Passa Passa is deeeeeepTheres pure vids on youtube if you want a preview likeSerious stuff tho..

Guest Mickey Kane
scrubsin died when i was 16/17reason i stopped reaching them dances too tuffcos if i dry hump and i aint humping later, im contemplating rape. . .
Egg-Sack-Lee...

Guest Mr. Estacado

c/s thisonly if slow jams come on and i'm da mood, but usually i'll just go to the bar and get a drink, i dnt even like hearing slow jams in da club

Guest Mickey Kane
c/s thisonly if slow jams come on and i'm da mood, but usually i'll just go to the bar and get a drink, i dnt even like hearing slow jams in da club
c/s