FAO - Rich Kid

Guest Triumvr

lol, bit random to be on youtube tho...jus like sum summary of you, with sum beats in the background...nuffin to showcase really, so kinda pointless.just sumin to make u feel like a celebrity or sumin lol.
piss off, how am i trying to showcase anything? if i wanted to showcase i'd make a topic saying ''hey this is me'' i have no idea how this fool found the video. i upped it for my famo back in jamaica to see. every member of our family did one.

lol, bit random to be on youtube tho...jus like sum summary of you, with sum beats in the background...nuffin to showcase really, so kinda pointless.just sumin to make u feel like a celebrity or sumin lol.
piss off, how am i trying to showcase anything? if i wanted to showcase i'd make a topic saying ''hey this is me'' i have no idea how this fool found the video. i upped it for my famo back in jamaica to see. every member of our family did one.
thats the whole thing that makes the video pointless of bein on youtube, nuffin to show = no reason...i herd the beats and thot "ok he is gona start spitting or sumin"...lol seen.cool u did it to show ur fam, but first impression of it bein on youtube is its for EVERYONE to see.woteva init, if u like makin vids like dat then dats u.no sending

Guest Mr. Estacado
LAUGHING MY f*ck*ng ARSE OFFI KNOW WHO DAT ISLMAOMADASFSDGASFHHAHFHDSHDHFAM. YOUR SISTER IS OVERLY SEXY. OVERLY!!!!!!!!!!SHE WENT MY COLLEGE STILL.
FINISHED.You know what to do fam.Get the myspace & MSN PM it to me.Two weeks and I will return with videos.

Guest haze-e
LAUGHING MY f*ck*ng ARSE OFFI KNOW WHO DAT ISLMAOMADASFSDGASFHHAHFHDSHDHFAM. YOUR SISTER IS OVERLY SEXY. OVERLY!!!!!!!!!!SHE WENT MY COLLEGE STILL.
FINISHED.You know what to do fam.Get the myspace & MSN PM it to me.Two weeks and I will return with videos.
Could never be that heartless. She over safe still.Oi Richkid. Wanna know who i am find the Crossways prospectus innit.