Tokyo

Guest Lemons

@mr jibblesi'm going hong kong this summer. are there any areas outside of hong kong you'd really recommend? i've got chinese friends but i'm gonna ask them specific sh*talso are the signs in chinese?i'm gonna be working in the philippines for a few weeks, so i'm hopin i can bring some sh*t i learnt out there to hong kong and china
Your be fine, the signs come like thislkf.jpgWith going to Hong Kong in the summer temps can hit the mid 40s and it is very humid!Where in Hong Kong you staying? Shopping wise you may enjoy going to Central and going around the IFC (International Finance Centre) pretty much all designer shops. Causeway Bay is big and again loads of shops, some small but sell nice stuff, just have to beware of fakes!You into bars? Maybe Lang Kwai Fong, could say Wanchai got some funny stories when I was in that area.Your be fine, just go out and enjoy it all. I'll ask my uncle see where else he can suggest anyone and hit you up if you want.
yeh i remember in the past my friend telling me how dirty hong kong is, and how u can walk outside and wipe your face and its basically covered in dirt loli have no idea where i'm going or what i'm gonna do, i dont even have any travelling partners at this point, think i'm gonna leave the hostels til the last minute, like before i fly out of the philippinesand yeh if u could ask your uncle i'd really appreciate it. i need to start planning my travelling
LOL, where was they staying in Hong Kong? because everywhere I went it was CLEAN and I mean CLEAN! going around Kowloon one afternoon a bird dropped one out of it's back end 30 seconds later a woman come along and cleaned it up. Very clean, the subway you can use your phone, it's got A/C and they're far better than here. Buy an Octopus card, it's like an Oyster but you can also pay for food and drink from the 7-Eleven.Going up The Peak is nice the only problem when looking over the city is the pollution. If I had the chance to go to Hong Kong in the summer I'd jump at the chance, I love it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic