Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Pro 2008

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

arsenal season 4-----------Yohan Pele-------------Sagna---Kompany---Toure--Clichy---Flamini---Modric-------Hleb----Quarsema------------- Di Maria-----------Van persie--------------BenchFabianskiEboueSenderosLescottTraoreDenilsonFabregasSahinCahillWalcottBendtnerQuagriellaCan't get aguero or Robinho for sh*t.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Master League is you.Its boring tbh, dont even really play pro now, 'specially not ML.

Guest haze-e

Pissed. Thread got deaded.My Fifa08 team 1st season.Lol.Manchester United - Add Veloso & Quaresma innit.

I've always been a Master League guy - until this season.ML is swag and boring now...It's the same old with less features....And you can't even download a championship OF and use otehr league c in ML anymore...I only like doing them with an all English league.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Seen!!! nah it can get dry but i'm just on trying to go 20 seasons for once and see what happens when all the players retire. I aven't got live either so if its not playing against bredrins MLs the only option.

Seen!!! nah it can get dry but i'm just on trying to go 20 seasons for once and see what happens when all the players retire. I aven't got live either so if its not playing against bredrins MLs the only option.
they respawn aged 17THE END

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh master league used to be sick when everybody else had a team, then we'd play against eachothers team, you'd get a good sense of what someone played like playin against their ML team.But now, noone else really has one, so aint no point.Playing the computer is too easy/annoying, the only reason to do it before was for when your boys came round..Myabe we've grown out of it but it doesnt seem to happen anymore so..

Tbh master league used to be sick when everybody else had a team, then we'd play against eachothers team, you'd get a good sense of what someone played like playin against their ML team.But now, noone else really has one, so aint no point.Playing the computer is too easy/annoying, the only reason to do it before was for when your boys came round..Myabe we've grown out of it but it doesnt seem to happen anymore so..
would be better if you could use ur ML team with their developed stats online

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
they respawn aged 17THE END
wow thats sh*t. Thought a new generation of players would come through.