Pro 2008

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

arsenal season 4-----------Yohan Pele-------------Sagna---Kompany---Toure--Clichy---Flamini---Modric-------Hleb----Quarsema------------- Di Maria-----------Van persie--------------BenchFabianskiEboueSenderosLescottTraoreDenilsonFabregasSahinCahillWalcottBendtnerQuagriellaCan't get aguero or Robinho for sh*t.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Seen!!! nah it can get dry but i'm just on trying to go 20 seasons for once and see what happens when all the players retire. I aven't got live either so if its not playing against bredrins MLs the only option.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh master league used to be sick when everybody else had a team, then we'd play against eachothers team, you'd get a good sense of what someone played like playin against their ML team.But now, noone else really has one, so aint no point.Playing the computer is too easy/annoying, the only reason to do it before was for when your boys came round..Myabe we've grown out of it but it doesnt seem to happen anymore so..

Tbh master league used to be sick when everybody else had a team, then we'd play against eachothers team, you'd get a good sense of what someone played like playin against their ML team.But now, noone else really has one, so aint no point.Playing the computer is too easy/annoying, the only reason to do it before was for when your boys came round..Myabe we've grown out of it but it doesnt seem to happen anymore so..
would be better if you could use ur ML team with their developed stats online

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Seen!!! nah it can get dry but i'm just on trying to go 20 seasons for once and see what happens when all the players retire. I aven't got live either so if its not playing against bredrins MLs the only option.
they respawn aged 17THE END
wow thats sh*t. Thought a new generation of players would come through.