Lil Wayne at Stratford

Black Casper

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
so how come the police wud not let gigz aka hollowman 2 the concert???
lolsouth manin the heart of eastyou do the math
East man would have been on the floor in their own land.
DHGDADADADALMAO.Real Talk.
its truth tbh.its been known for souf man dem to come out of souf and cause trouble...in my years on this earth ive never once heard of ppl comin from a next ends and causing havoc in souf.

Guest Mr. Estacado

lol @ not knowing what happened when souf guys tried to cause a ruckus after one of those raves where fundamental performd (it was in rex) couple years backjust lol.

Guest PennyTraitor

u cnt really take one incident of souf not causing hype to all the incidents of them causing hype.the ratio is phenomenally in out favour tbh in o8

what a f*ck*ng waste..i was moving to one chick so i didnt see the water incident, i just heard bare gasps and one BRAP, it was the heath youts that were on a hype, it wasnt mash town that run up on the stage, or though i did hear a lot of E8 shouts..the vibe was alright and lol at the que, was a straight push in ting, was tryna get backstage but the black prick werent having it, moved out and went bagel king..and @ #1, bare man are doing this ting, in my circle was 2 black A3's, 1 1 series and a 7 series, 55 platers onwards, lol @ the man stunting outside with the windows down, was a jokei knew it would get locked so i wasnt too pissed, just kept it moving

lol at thinkin details are wots good on road nowadays...
Well all them dudes cant be moving Whites. The market would be beyond saturated@ bully "i knew it would get locked so i wasnt too pissed, just kept it moving" exactly. And I see them dudes jammin outside stuntin as well lol. Nice to see my Yard people them pushing big whips.Thats the thing, the dude didnt even get no props for doing that. Where did the thing hit him? I aint the tallest and I was just skankin to Duffle Bag Boy or Its Me Bitches. I know them two were being played when the incidents went down

Guest PennyTraitor
Well all them dudes cant be moving Whites. The market would be beyond saturated@ bully "i knew it would get locked so i wasnt too pissed, just kept it moving" exactly. And I see them dudes jammin outside stuntin as well lol. Nice to see my Yard people them pushing big whips.Thats the thing, the dude didnt even get no props for doing that. Where did the thing hit him? I aint the tallest and I was just skankin to Duffle Bag Boy or Its Me Bitches. I know them two were being played when the incidents went down
leave the road talk to ppl who are on road darrgy.*spuds*

Guest Mickey Kane
It hit him on the arm or something. Defo hit him though...