Lil Wayne at Stratford

Black Casper

lol at thinkin details are wots good on road nowadays...
Well all them dudes cant be moving Whites. The market would be beyond saturated@ bully "i knew it would get locked so i wasnt too pissed, just kept it moving" exactly. And I see them dudes jammin outside stuntin as well lol. Nice to see my Yard people them pushing big whips.Thats the thing, the dude didnt even get no props for doing that. Where did the thing hit him? I aint the tallest and I was just skankin to Duffle Bag Boy or Its Me Bitches. I know them two were being played when the incidents went down
leave the road talk to ppl who are on road darrgy.*spuds*
Why you discriminating? We bruva's ,ayne*gives MG a left-handed Black leather glove*Best I could do I'm afraid. But what are these dudes on though? Cant be chemist

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
Well all them dudes cant be moving Whites. The market would be beyond saturated@ bully "i knew it would get locked so i wasnt too pissed, just kept it moving" exactly. And I see them dudes jammin outside stuntin as well lol. Nice to see my Yard people them pushing big whips.Thats the thing, the dude didnt even get no props for doing that. Where did the thing hit him? I aint the tallest and I was just skankin to Duffle Bag Boy or Its Me Bitches. I know them two were being played when the incidents went down
Why you discriminating? We bruva's ,ayne*gives MG a left-handed Black leather glove*Best I could do I'm afraid. But what are these dudes on though? Cant be chemist
na tbh theres loads of sh*t goin on nowadays.alot of yutes were on dis securicor van ting like last year..theres always new hustles u feel me.not sayin deets arent still used jus its not only about details and white u feel me.

na tbh theres loads of sh*t goin on nowadays.alot of yutes were on dis securicor van ting like last year..theres always new hustles u feel me.not sayin deets arent still used jus its not only about details and white u feel me.
People still hit vans in 08? Thought that was just for crackheads and wastemen opportunists on the way to jack frozen chips from Iceland. So what other hustles are there for a young, Black male? I need a new whip by summer and the budget didnt quite work out. Ideally, I need to catch up with my peers

Guest Mickey Kane
lol @ paying for thatme and your man aint the samei goes down like the stock exchangethen i bring it up
That song is f*ck*ng serious...''What should I call her? Miss, miss, misssssssssss...''

Guest Mr. Estacado

f*ck lil wayne doei'll wrap his chain doeany pussyo with a duffle bagill make his crew scuffle...fagsdnt even need to say the myspacegoogle me init

Guest The Member
f*ck lil wayne doei'll wrap his chain doeany pussyo with a duffle bagill make his crew scuffle...fagsdnt even need to say the myspacegoogle me init
*beatboxes numero style*b-b-k-b-k-b-b-k-b-k

Guest haze-e
Lmao.

I think everybody knew sh*t was going to go down thoughStillThe war continues btw niggas & black pplIt sounds like niggas won on this night against its own lol
laugh.gif:D :D :D :D
:D :D :D
so how come the police wud not let gigz aka hollowman 2 the concert???
lolsouth manin the heart of eastyou do the math
East man would have been on the floor in their own land.
...CT's still.

Guest Mickey Kane
bfd303307ee02d3857620f19cbf1e32e.jpg[Jodie]Errrrmm, I don't get it[Jodie]

Guest PennyTraitor
sehytrshnLOL*dies*

B = 808, K = clap

People still hit vans in 08? Thought that was just for crackheads and wastemen opportunists on the way to jack frozen chips from Iceland. So what other hustles are there for a young, Black male? I need a new whip by summer and the budget didnt quite work out. Ideally, I need to catch up with my peers
Not serious, crime aint for you boss.

Not serious, crime aint for you boss.
Dun know da myspace, famo. Thats why mans out her pushing a T-reg. Need to be on the 5suttins man. Life's hard out here. Give me a job so I can shot CDs on road with grindinheat, the urban lifestyle guru

Guest Mickey Kane
why was he walking around like thatif thats what he was like he deserved suttin dashed at himsome joke ting
That was AFTER some guys try rush the stage fam...