"Even though I ended you.. You can still win it"

MEIRELES.

Jeremie Aliadiere still hopes Arsenal will win the Premier League despite helping derail their title hopes.The former Gunner scored for Middlesbrough as the North East club claimed a 1-1 draw at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.It was Arsenal's fourth successive Premier League draw, but Aliadiere thinks his former team-mates will come through and win the title."Sometimes you get a bad run, but they need to get over it. They need a good result to get their confidence back. I really hope they go and win it," he said."I was here nine years, and you can't just forget that."It is still my club, even though I didn't play as much as I wanted to."I always look for their result and I still support them. It's nice to come back here, and very special to get a goal."
The sickest aftermath sendage Ive ever seen from a footballer.

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas has re-opened the row over Martin Taylor's challenge on Eduardo by labelling his three-match ban 'unfair'.The Spanish playmaker feels Taylor intentionally went out to harm Eduardo, although he concedes that unless he admits his guilt he will never be handed a lengthy punishment."Of course I blame him," he stated. "He did it and he knows why he did it."Of course he is not going to say he did it on purpose, he will never say that."But a very good player is injured for a year and the player who committed the tackle is suspended for three little games. It is very, very unfair."
SMH @ FABREGASShould get taken to court for it imo...Acting asif he can read Taylors mind and trying to tarnish his name even more....The list of players Eboue could have caused serious injuries to is a joke but its just double standards...

YAWNS...& LAUGHS AT THE GET ALONG GANG.
Who do you think youl get in the Champions League Qualifying match next season?
Is that suppose to be funny?
Im not joking.Otherwise i would have tried to make it humorous .

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas has re-opened the row over Martin Taylor's challenge on Eduardo by labelling his three-match ban 'unfair'.The Spanish playmaker feels Taylor intentionally went out to harm Eduardo, although he concedes that unless he admits his guilt he will never be handed a lengthy punishment."Of course I blame him," he stated. "He did it and he knows why he did it."Of course he is not going to say he did it on purpose, he will never say that."But a very good player is injured for a year and the player who committed the tackle is suspended for three little games. It is very, very unfair."
SMH @ FABREGASShould get taken to court for it imo...Acting asif he can read Taylors mind and trying to tarnish his name even more....The list of players Eboue could have caused serious injuries to is a joke but its just double standards...
Fabregas is dumb for those comments, seems like hes just trying to deflect from performances by constantly going on about eduardos injury.