When was the last time you went to church?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Was just about to type funeral then I saw..I've only ever been for funerals/wedding tings/one time when my school was doing some ...'lets take a trip to the church' thing for RS.

bein a muslim ud probly expect me to say never but my mums friend is really religious and after my mum passed she offerd me to take me to her church for sunday service to give me blessings, cudnt really say no lolwas surreal experience, it was a gospel church (i say church, but it was held at a confrence room at the ritz-carlton) all singin n dancin, hallelujah'in. she knows im a muslim, jst wanted to me to experience it etc...

2 years ago for New years... it was my aunties church in America... so it was one ah dem over the top alllaluyah in jesus name praise god somebody gimmie a witness type of churchs... i enjoyed it... but still.
LOL
anyone watching the new Making the Band.They were in church and half way through one of them busses into a super Hallelujah skank complete with vocals. Funny sh*t

Guest The Member
2 years ago for New years... it was my aunties church in America... so it was one ah dem over the top alllaluyah in jesus name praise god somebody gimmie a witness type of churchs... i enjoyed it... but still.
them spellings thereand i havent been for a while, ive done my fair share of churchwent to church schools n all thatand plus i feel like im being judged by other ppl when the only person that should be judging is God